To be eligible for the exam is the first step towards any competitive examination. If you are good in studies but you are not able to match any of the criteria to be eligible then the talent does not makes any sense. All the candidates who are wishing to appear in CG PET 2019 should first make themselves aware about the CG PET 2019 Eligibility Criteria. The interested candidates should fulfill all the minimum set of requirements to become eligible for the test. Any invalidness in the eligibility parameters of the candidates may lead to the rejection of the candidature. For more details regarding CG PET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, candidates can read this article by scrolling down the page.
CG PET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum set of requirements that a candidate should fulfill to become eligible for appearing in CG PET 2019 is as follows:
- The applicants who are wishing to apply for CG PET 2019 should be an Indian national.
- Also, the Candidates applying for the examination must have a state domicile.
- Candidate must have cleared their higher secondary education examination from a recognized board or from the Chattisgarh Board.
- Candidates must have Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and one of the technical vocational subjects in their qualifying examination.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 45% for General and 40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
CG PET 2019 Application Form
After knowing about the eligibility criteria, the eligible candidates should know about how they can apply for CG PET 2019. All the aspirants aspiring for CG PET 2019 will have to register themselves for the examination. They will be required to enter all the valid details in the application form. The files should be uploaded in the specified format. Any incorrectness in the form filling process may lead to the rejection of the candidature. Candidates will get a registration id after they have registered successfully. Only the successfully registered candidates will be able to download their admit cards from the official website. It is advised that the candidates should preserve this id for future uses. The general candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as the application fees, for OBC candidates, the fees is Rs. 150/- and SC/ST/PWD candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/-. Candidates can submit it through Net Banking or debit card or Credit Card.
CG PET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of CG PET 2019 will give an idea to the aspirants of how they can shape their preparation. It is very important for the candidates to be aware about the exam pattern and syllabus as they give direction to the learning process of the candidates. Also, know the basic pattern of CG PET 2019 here:
- The entrance exam will be conducted in 2 shifts i.e. the morning and afternoon shift.
- The examination will be an objective type exam and candidates will be asked multiple choice questions.
- 150 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every correct response.
- There will be no negative marking for an incorrect response.
|Subject||No. of Question||Total marks|
What After the Test of CG PET 2019?
After the conduct of CG PET 2019, results will be announced which will intimate the candidates about their score and rank in the test. The aspirants will be called for counseling based on their ranks in the entrance test. Separate counseling sessions will be held for CG PET and JEE Main qualifiers. The registration for the counseling has to be done online and all the documents will be verified for checking whether the selected candidates are eligible or not. Once everything is done, seats are allotted to the candidates. Candidates can accept the seat or withdraw it to participate in next round of counseling.
Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in