The CG PET is conducted to fill the seats of bachelor level engineering courses across the various colleges and universities in the State of Chattisgarh. CG PET 2019 Result will be released by the Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur. Usually, it is announced by the 2nd week of May. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit score secured by a candidate as well as on the basis of the counselling round. After the CG PET 2019 Results are announced, separate merit lists will be released for candidates applying through JEE score and candidates applying through CG PET 2019 Result.
Candidates who are wanting to get admissions under CG PET 2019 can keep a check on this page for more such details.
CG PET 2019 Result
After the commencement of the entrance exam, CG PET 2019 Results will be announced on the official website. The result link for the year 2019 will also be provided here after its activation. Candidates can have a look at the CG PET 2019 Result related events and keep a track of its important dates.
|CG PET 2019 Result Announces||Jul 2019|
|CG PET 2019 Exam Date||Between 4th week of Apr to 1st week of May 2019|
CG PET 2019 Result: Candidates will be able to download their CG PET 2019 Result from here.
How To Check CG PET 2019 Result?
To simplify the procedure, we have enlisted some steps by following which the candidates will easily be able to view/download their CG PET 2019 Result.
- Click on this link cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Find a section on “Results”. Click on the “Entrance” link just under this heading.
- Once you click on the click, your page will be redirected to another page. Click “Entrance Result of 2019” from there. Then, on the next page choose “Pre- Engineering Test 2019 Result” link.
- Then, fill your examination roll number to view the CG PET 2019 Result.
- Candidates are advised to save a digital copy before the link vanishes from the official website.
What next after CG PET 2019 Result?
After the CG PET 2019 Results are announced as per release date, the candidate needs to appear for the last selection round that of counselling. DTE Chattisgarh takes the responsibility of conducting counselling rounds for the selected candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be called one by one after the results are announced as per the CG PET 2019 Merit lists. Note that, candidates applying through the JEE marks and candidates applying through CG PET 2019 Result will have separate merit lists. Candidates can check the notification regarding the same from the official website.
For counselling round as well,
- Candidates need to re-register.
- Pay the counselling round charges.
- Select the time slot and venue.
- And apply by filling up all the mandatory fields.
The CG PET 2019 counselling round will include a round of personal interview along with document verification. After the counselling round, candidates need to pay the admission fee, of the course, once selected. Candidates need to be there in the time slot and venue selected by them. No further changes will be acceptable, once the counselling details have been filled by the candidate.
Documents Required For CG PET 2019
CG Vyapam demands a list of documents that needs to be flourished at the time of counselling. Candidates must get these below – listed documents for the verification purposes of the proofs being provided by a candidate. Candidates are requested to get these original documents, along with a copy of each document.
- Marksheets of class 10th and 12th
- Domicile Certificate as a proof of being a local candidate of Chattisgarh.
- Undertaking signed by the candidate stating all the documents provided are true.
- Category/ Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- CG PET 2019 Application Form
- CG PET 2019 Score Card
- Medically Fit/ Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- AADHAR card
- Pan Card
Seat Allotment For CG PET 2019
Even the seat allotment procedure is fully conducted online. Candidates will receive notification regarding each admission step on their registered mobile number and email id. Make sure, candidates have got registered with their own valid personal email addresses and mobile number.
To reserve their seat, candidates need to report to the alotted campus with a copy of digital seat allotment letter. If a candidate is unable to make it to the allotted campus, the next best candidate will be given away the seat. And then, the candidate needs to go through the whole CG PET 2019 counseling round all over again, by rescheduling on the official website. Secure your seat finally by paying off the admission fee. And make sure you collect the payment receipt from the campus office. As it may be required for paying the other dues after paying the admission fees.