CG PET 2020 Application Form is made available at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in from second week of March. Candidates willing to take admission in the engineering courses in the Chhattisgarh – State of India, will have to qualify CG PET 2020. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the CG PET 2020. Filling the application form without fulfilling the eligibility can lead to cancellation of the candidature. Know the important details, steps to apply, application fees, documents required for CG PET 2020 Application Form fillup from this page below. Also, know the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
CG PET 2020 Application Form
All the candidates interested in appearing for CG PET 2020 need to fill the CG PET 2020 Application form with the Application fee before the stipulated date. To submit the application form before the last date, candidates should be aware of the CG PET 2020 Schedule. Candidates can check the expected dates for CG PET 2020 from the table below.
|Start of Online Application Process||Second week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application||First week of April 2020|
Applicaion Form: Candidates will be able to apply online at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
To know whether or not you are eligible for the CG PET 2020 Exam, read the below points. Only if you fulfil the below mention criteria you can proceed ahead with the application process.
Age Limit: You must not be more than 30 years of age as on July 1, 2020.
- You must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Maths, Physics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical vocational courses as optional subjects. For B.Tech. Biotechnology, you should have studied Biology instead of Maths in their 10+2.
- You must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in each of the subjects in their Class 10+2 or equivalent.
- Reserved category aspirants from Chhattisgarh should have secured a minimum of 40% in their Class 10+2.
Domicile Requirements: Residents of Chhattisgarh as well as other states can apply for the test. In case of Chhattisgarh domicile, you will have to produce the proof for the same.
Documents required for CG PET 2020?
Before you start filling the CG PET 2020 Application Form, you will be needing the following scanned documents:
- Passport sized coloured photo
- Signature on a white background
- Thumb Impression
Candidates need to upload the above documents in the following format:
How to apply for CG PET 2020
Now, with the scanned documents handy, let us proceed with the CG PET 2020 Application Form filling process. To fill the CG PET 2020 Application Form candidates need to follow the below provided steps:
Step 1: Register and form filling for CG PET
To begin with, aspirants need to register for CG PET 2020. After successful registration, aspirants need to fill CG PET 2020 Application Form with the required details. The candidates will have to choose the following:
- Are you a citizen of India: Yes or NO
- Exam Applied for: Choose PET for engineering
- Details to be filled on the Application Form: We have provided below the details to be filled by the candidates on the CG PET Application Form. Candidates need to check the below unordered list for the same:
- Name of the Candidate- as mentioned in class 10 documents
- Name of Parents- as mentioned in class 10 documents
- Date of Birth- as mentioned in class 10 documents
- Class 10 roll number- Check properly before entering
- Gender- as mentioned in class 10 documents
- Category- if belonging to any reserved category
- CG Domicile- if applicable
- Class- Freedom Fighter, Ex-servicemen etc.
- Physically Handicapped- if applicable
Step 2: Uploading of photograph and signature
The second step is to upload your photograph and signature in the required format and dimensions as mentioned in the image above.
Step 3: Application fee payment
After you fill up the application form details as mentioned in the above steps click on the payment option. A new window will open which will have the registration number. Do note it down correctly.
Below is the category wise application fee that has to be submitted.
- General – Rs. 200/-
- OBC – Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs. 100/-
The application form will not be considered as submitted until the fee payment is successful. Thus make sure you submit the fees as per the deadline. You do not have to send the application fee via post or any other medium. Only online submission will be accepted. The mode of application fee payment: Online and through Bank Challan.
Step 4: Print of the confirmation page
Candidates need to take a print out of the confirmation page. A confirmation page appears after the successful payment of the Application fee.
Application Form Status
Application form status can be tracked after the successful submission of the application form. You need to Log in with your registration id and Date of Birth to check the same. You can check whether your CG PET 2020 Application Form was submitted without any error or not. All the important updates, such as the status of the fee payment, Admit card and the CG PET 2020 Result will be made available in the same way, that is, on the CG PET 2020 Login. Thus, candidates need to make sure that they keep all the Login credentials safe.
CG PET 2020 Admit Card
What after you have filled up the Application Form. The next step will be to download the most important document for the CG PET 2020 Exam. Candidates whose application form will be successfully submitted will be able to download their CG PET 2020 Admit Card from the official website. It will contain the details of the examination venue, roll number, and examination schedule.