CG PET 2020 Preparation – Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test administered by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) Vyapam is appeared by the candidates who wish to pursue undergraduate engineering programmes in the colleges across the Chhattisgarh state. The state-level entrance exam, however, would not be an easy one to qualify. Proper preparation for CG PET 2020 will be required to qualify the exam. Candidates will need to know the exam syllabus, paper pattern as a part of CG PET preparation strategy. The advisory article on CG PET 2020 preparation will help the engineering aspirants to know which books to consult and expert tips for the exam.
CG PET 2020 Preparation
CG PET comprises of the three sections in total, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. So, automatically the competition level rises up as this yet another engineering entrance exams. Here in this article, some points are given which can be followed if you have to prepare for CG PET 2020.
CG PET 2020 Syllabus
It is essential for the candidates to know the syllabus in advance because this will help them to plan out a strategy for the preparation. The syllabus describes not just the major chapters which will be coming in the exam, it also specifies the topics and sub-topics of that chapter. So, to check the syllabus is a kind of reflex action as all the aspirants check the syllabus first for any exam. For the same reason we have provided the syllabus for CG PET 2020 which is given below:
- Force and Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational motion and Moment of Inertia
- Properties of solids and fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic induction and Ulternating Current
- Electron, Photon and Radio Activity
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bond
- Solid State
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Principles of metallurgical operations
- Chemical periodicity
- Comparitive study of elements
- Transition metals
- Co-ordinate Compound
- Chemical Analysis
- Chemistry of Hydro-Carbon
- Organic Compounds based on functional group containing Nitogen
- Organic Compounds containing oragnic oxygens
- Chemistry in Daily Life
- Co-ordinate geometry of 2 and 3 Dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Numerical Methods
- Information Technology
CG PET 2020 Preparation: Important Books
Besides knowing the syllabus and exam pattern, it is important for the candidates to pick out the best books possible for the preparation. There are ample number of books available in the market for engineering entrance exams. But, we have sorted down your choices and listed them here. Check the list of the books given below for the preparation of CG PET 2020.
|Solved Papers Chhattisgarh PET Pre Engineering Test 2019 Paperback – 2019|
By Arihant Experts
|CBSE Physics Chapterwise Solved Paper Class 12 2019-20 Paperback|
By Arihant Experts
|CBSE Chemistry Chapterwise Solved Papers Class 12 2019-20|
By Arihant Experts
|Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma (Set of 2 Volume) (2019-2020 Session) |
By R.D Sharma
|Mathematics for Class 11 by R D Sharma (2019-2020 Session)|
By R.D Sharma
CG PET 2020 Exam Pattern
It is crucial for the candidates to be aware of the exam pattern before the examination because this allow the candidates to prepare a strategy in order to qualify the exam. Candidates can jot down their strategies as when they see the syllabus and pattern of the exam. Check the exam pattern for CG PET 2020 given below:
- Mode: Offline (Pen – Paper Test)
- Type of questions: Multiple – Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total number of questions: 150
- Marking scheme: +1 marks for the correct answer. There is no negative marking
- Distribution of questions: Check the table given below to see the number of questions in each section
|Sections||No. of questions|
CG PET 2020 Preparation Tips
It is not easy to plan out a strategy to crack the examination. However, what lies in our hands is the important tips to follow while preparing. So, check the tips given below to know about the tips which can help in qualifying the examination.
- Proper Time – Management: Jot down your priorities some months before the exam and follow that time – table throughout the preparation. Give more time to the area in which you are not sure and thinks that this is the section where the marks will get cut.
- Jot down the important topics somewhere: While going through the detailed syllabus published by the governing authority, make sure you write down the important units and chapters so that it could be easily referred and checked when the exam is near.
- Be thorough with the whole syllabus: The syllabus describes the minutest chapters too apart from the major topics. So, make sure you have checked the syllabus well and know what are the important chapters from a particular section.
- Practice the sample papers: It is always good to solve the same papers before the exam as this will increase your speed to solve the questions when the exam is actually near.