CIPET Admission 2019 – Central Institute Of Plastic Engineering And Technology (CIPET) is located at Guindy, Chennai in the state of Tamil Nadu. Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) was established in 1968 by Government of India with the assistance of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) at Chennai. CIPET provides 2 B.E. and 2 B.Tech programmes and 2 M.E. programmes and 2 M.Tech programmes. CIPET has been accredited with ISO 9001:2008 QMS, ISO/IEC – 17025, ISO/IEC – 17020 certification on Design, Development and Conduct of specialized training courses in Plastics Engineering & Technology and rendering technical /consultancy services in design, tooling, plastics processing & testing for the benefit of plastics & allied industry. To know more CIPET admissions keep reading below.

CIPET Admission 2019

Established: 1968 by Government of India.

Type: Public

Campuses: Headquartered in Chennai, CIPET has centres at Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Agartala, Baddi, Balasore, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandrapur, Chennai, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Hajipur, Haldia, Imphal, Jaipur, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Murthal, Mysore, Raipur, Ranchi, Valsad and Vijayawada.

Location: Headquartered in Chennai, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai

Facilities:

Facilities Availability
Hostel ✔️
Library/E-library ✔️
Scholarships ✔️
Placement Cell ✔️

CIPET Admission 2019 Courses Offered

The courses offered at CIPET are as follows:

Undergraduate Courses:

  • B.E. / B.TECH. (PLASTICS ENGINEERING / TECHNOLOGY)
  • B.E. / B.TECH. (MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING /TECHNOLOGY)

Postgraduate courses:

  • M.E. / M.TECH. (PLASTICS ENGINEERING / TECHNOLOGY)
  • M.TECH. (POLYMER NANO-TECHNOLOGY)
  • M.E. (CAD/CAM)

CIPET Admission Process 2019

POSTGRADUATE PROGRAM

The candidates are selected through admission policies of following affiliating Universities:

  • CIPET IPT – Chennai: Anna University, Chennai.
  • CIPET IPT – Bhubaneswar: Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela.
  • CIPET IPT – Bhubaneswar: Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
  • CIPET IPT – Lucknow: Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
  • CIPET IPT – Ahmedabad: Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad.
  • CIPET IPT – Ahmedabad: Gujarat University(GU), Ahmedabad
  • CIPET IPT – Kochi: Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi.

UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM

The candidates are selected through admission policies of following affiliating Universities:

  • CIPET IPT – Chennai: Anna University, Chennai.
  • CIPET IPT – Bhubaneswar: Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela.
  • CIPET IPT – Bhubaneswar: Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
  • CIPET IPT – Lucknow: Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
  • CIPET IPT – Ahmedabad: Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad.

Diploma Programmes:

Admission to all CIPET Diploma & Post Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma, courses are carried out through a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted at selected places on all India basis.

  • Age limit for admission shall be as on 31st July every year.

CIPET 2019 Fee Structure

For the diploma courses the fee structure is given below:

Course  Fee per semester
PGD-PPT 20,000/-
PGD-PTQC 20,000/-
PD-PMD with CAD/CAM 20,000/
DPMT 16,700/-
DPT 16,700/-

CIPET Placements

As per the data made available by CIPET, as high as 80% of the students from the Institute are absorbed in various reputed plastics and allied industries and out of the remaining 20%, 5% turn into entrepreneurs and balance 15% pursue higher studies.

Contact Details

CIPET Head Office,
T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.
Phone No.: +91-44-22254780, +91-44-22253040
Fax No.: +91-44-22254787

Leave a Reply