COMEDK 2018 Hall Ticket – Consortium of Medical Engineering and Medical Colleges (COMEDK) 2018 Hall Ticket is now available to the candidates from 11:00 AM on May 04, 2018. It is available under the applicant login on the official website of COMEDK. Candidates should download and take a print out as they will not be allowed to take the COMEDK UGET 2018 without it and documents which are mentioned below in the article. It is important to note that no post, courier, or email will be sent in regard to the Hall Tickets. Also, the Hall Ticket must be retained by the candidate till Counselling and the whole Admission Process. Students can check all the information related to COMEDK 2018 Hall Ticket for UGET below.
Latest: COMEDK 2018 Hall Ticket is available from 11:00 AM onwards. Scroll below to download the Admit Card.
COMEDK 2018 Hall Ticket
On the day of the entrance exam, candidates must ensure that invigilator of their respective centre has signed the Hall Ticket. Candidates can check the schedule for important date related to COMEDK 2018.
|COMEDK 2018 Hall Ticket||Dates|
|Commencement of Hall Ticket||04 May 2018|
|Last date of Hall Ticket||12 May 2018|
|Entrance Exam||13 May 2018|
Get Hall Ticket: Click Here to download the COMEDK 2018 Hall Ticket.
Official Website: www.comedk.org
How to download the COMEDK 2018 Hall Ticket?
Candidates can download the Hall Ticket of COMEDK 2018 UGET by following the steps below-
Step 1. Candidates will have to visit the online link is given above.
Step 2. Candidates need to login by filling details like Application Number/ User Id along with Password. After which candidates should click on ‘Submit’ button.
Step 3. A new webpage will appear with the COMEDK Hall Ticket. Candidates must first check details and only after that should print and/or download it for further use.
Details on the COMEDK 2018 Hall Ticket
The Hall Ticket for UGET of COMEDK 2018 will contain the following details. Candidates are advised to check all the details carefully before downloading.
- Hall Ticket Number
- Students Name
- Students Address
- Students Contact details
- Students Photograph
- Exam timings
- Students ID Proof details
- A provision will be given to sticking passport size photograph
- General Information of Hall Ticket
Exam Pattern for COMEDK 2018
The entrance exam for COMEDK will contain a total 180 questions in all. The exam will consist of three subjects. Candidate can check the marking scheme below.
|Subject||Total Number of Questions|
Each subject questions will come in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). All the questions will be asked will have four options as answers of which only one would be correct. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and no negative marking will be there. The question paper will consist of 180 marks. The medium of the examination will be in the English Language. In an event where there is a tie in the exam score the candidate who marked the least wrong answers will be considered.
Guidelines for COMEDK 2018 Computer-based Exam
Candidates should read the following guidelines before going for the computer-based exam:
- The countdown clock will represent the time left for the candidate to finish the exam.
- On the right side of the screen, a question palette will display the status of each question.
- Candidates can mark a question for review and can come back to answer and save the response.
- Candidates can view the status of answering for any section by placing the mouse over the section’s name.
Important Instructions for COMEDK 2018 Exam
The candidates must read the following important instructions for the COMEDK 2018 Entrance Exam:
- Candidates have to report 120 minutes before the exam starts (8:00 A.M.)
- It is important to note that no candidate will be allowed inside the examination hall after 9:30 AM.
- The examination centre will open 60 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- Candidates who get late could miss general instructions provided to them before the exam starts, therefore it is advised to on time.
- Carrying the Hall Ticket in original for the examination is a must, no candidate will be allowed inside without it.
- Candidates must carry two recent passport size photographs, unique photo id proof as mentioned in the Hall Ticket. At the back of the photograph do mention your Name and Hall Ticket Number.
- Candidates must be seated in their respective seats only. Any candidate found on any other seat than the one assigned will not be allowed to continue his/ her candidature.
- No devices such as personal computational, Bluetooth, mobile, electronic gadgets are allowed inside the examination hall.
- A biometric recording of the candidate will be done before and during the exam session.
- It is important to note that candidates cannot leave the examination hall before the completion of exam time.