The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will conduct the COMEDK 2019 entrance exam for Undergraduate Course (UGET) namely B.E courses and B.Arch course. It releases the answer key for UG courses. COMEDK will first release the provisional answer key for the students and then the official answer key will be released. Candidates can check the information about COMEDK 2019 Answer Key from this article.
COMEDK 2019 Answer Key
It is to be noted that the students can raise objections if there are any mistakes in the provisional answer key. After raising the objections, the governing authority will publish the official final answer key which will be comprising of rectified mistakes in questions and answers. The answer keys will be published online i.e on the official website. Candidates can check the important dates of COMEDK 2019 Answer Key from the schedule given below:
|COMEDK 2019 Entrance Examination||12 May 2019|
|COMEDK 2019 Provisional Answer Key||16 May 2019|
|Submission of objections||20 May 2019|
|COMEDK 2019 Official Answer Key||24 May 2019|
Answer Key: COMEDK 2019 Answer Key will be available at www.comedk.org
How to download COMEDK 2019 Answer Key?
Candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to download the answer key for COMEDK 2019. The steps for the same are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Candidates will have to first click on the link “Answer Key” which will be available on the official website.
- Step 2: After that, candidates will have to enter their ID and Password to Login.
- Step 3: After entering all the details, candidates will be able to download their answer keys.
- Step 4: As a last leg of the process, candidates can calculate the scores using the answer key.
Importance of COMEDK 2019 Answer Key
There are two major significant points in relation to answer keys. The important points of COMEDK 2019 Answer Key are mentioned below:
- Candidates can have a rough idea about their performance in the entrance examination. Candidates can calculate the scores and make an assumption that they will be able to make it up to the college in their preferred course or not.
- The most important use of Answer Key is that it allows a person to compare his/ her marks with the marks of other universities/ colleges year to year.
How to challenge COMEDK 2019 Answer Key?
If candidates find any mistakes/ errors in the provisional answer key, they can raise the objection and submit them to the governing authority. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates that the objections raised are fully cross-checked because the changes will not be made after the official answer key is released. Also, the objections in the provisional key will have to be submitted online only. Candidates will have to keep a couple of things while submitting the objections. Candidates can refer to the points given below for the same:
- Candidates will have to attach a certain fee while submitting the objections.
- Candidates will have to submit some evidence of the objections raised or some proof of the challenge.
Exam Pattern for COMEDK 2019
Candidates can look at the exam pattern for COMEDK 2019 so that there is no chaos later while calculating the scores using the answer key. The exam pattern is given below:
- Examination Mode: The examination is a Computer Based Test
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Medium: The examination will be in English Language only
- Total Marks: The examination is of 180 marks
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 01 marks for every correct answer. There is no negative marking in this examination.
- Distribution of Questions: Candidates can check the distribution of questions section-wise from the table given below:
|Subjects||Total Number of Questions|
COMEDK 2019 Result
It is to be noted that the result for COMEDK 2019 will be published online on the main website. The governing authority will release a rank/ merit list and on the basis of rank list, the counselling will be conducted. Candidates can check their results by entering the application number/ roll number and password in order to Login.