COMEDK 2019 Hall Ticket – The admit card of COMEDK 2019 will be available from May 11, 2019. Candidates who will apply successfully for the COMEDK 2019 will be issued the COMEDK 2019 Admit Card at comedk.org. To download the admit card candidates have to use their application number and password. It is to be noted that in the COMEDK 2019 Hall ticket/Admit Card the candidates need to stick their passport sized photo. This article consists of the detailed information regarding COMEDK 2019 Hall Ticket such as Release date, steps to download, and much more.
COMEDK 2019 Hall Ticket
There are 181 COMEDK colleges in total. COMEDK 2019 will take place among 292 exam centers. The entrance test will be based on the existing syllabus of 10+2/12 Std/2nd PUC. Candidates can check the table below contains the tentative schedule of COMEDK 2019 Hall Ticket. The candidates can download the Admit Card by using the direct link provided below.
|COMEDK 2019 Hall Ticket||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the application||19 April 2019|
|Issuing of Admit Card||11 May 2019|
|COMEDK 2019 exam date||12 May 2019|
Hall Ticket: The COMEDK 2019 Hall Ticket will be available at www.comedk.org.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- Firstly, visit the official website or just click on the direct link provided above.
- Log in with your Application number and Password.
- After logging in, your Admit Card will be displayed on a new window.
- Check the details mentioned on it.
- Take out the printed copy of the same.
It is advised to all the applicants to take out a coloured printout of the Admit Card.
Details mentioned on Admit Card
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Enrollment Number
- Date and timings of the Exam
- Date of Birth
- Address of Exam centre
- ID Proof details
- Provision for sticking Passport size photo
Kindly check the details listed above present in your Admit Card. In case of any error or spelling mistakes on the Admit Card, contact the authorities immediately before the deadline.
- Candidates are not allowed to keep any kind of gadgets such as mobile phones or calculators or pagers etc.
- Reach the venue 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- Do not carry any chit or piece of paper inside the examination hall.
- It is mandatory to take the entrance test for admission, as the merit list will be on the basis of the score achieved in this.
- The candidate should preserve the Admit Card for the future counselling round.