CUEE 2019 Application Form – Centurion University will be releasing the application forms for CUEE in online as well as offline mode. The CUEE 2019 application forms will be available over its official website, be it online or offline one. Both the type of forms are basically the same in terms of the details that need to be filled. Just the mode of payment and submission differs in online or offline mode. A candidate will find the CUEE 2019 Application Form in the month of March. Prior to form filling, each candidate is advised to go through the eligibility norms as listed by the University. Any candidate who is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and yet applying, his or her candidature will be canceled. To know more details on CUEE 2019 Application Form, a candidate can keep reading this article!
CUEE 2019 Application Form
In order to get into any of the campuses of Centurion University, a candidate needs to appear and meet the minimum marks requirement as set by the University. CUEE 2019 will be conducted for admissions to various B.Tech and B.Sc courses. It will be conducted in online mode for admission to B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Bio-Tech Engineering, Mining Engineering, B.Tech Agriculture and B.Tech Diary Technology. Candidates can have a look at the various important dates related to the CUEE 2019 Application Form, from the table mentioned below.
|CUEE 2019||Important Dates|
|Application Process Begins And Sale of Information Brochure||1st week of Nov|
|Last Date For Form Submission||2nd week of Feb|
|Last Date For Receipt of Application||3rd week of Feb|
|Exam Date||1st week of Apr|
Apply Online: CUEE 2019 Application Forms will be made available here at www.cutm.ac.in.
How To Fill The CUEE 2019 Application Form?
Candidates can follow these set of instructions mentioned below, in the prescribed manner to successfully fill and submit their CUEE 2019 Application Forms before the last date.
- Start with visiting the link provided below the table.
- You will find the “CUEE 2019 Application Form” link over the main page. Click that.
- Choose whether you want to fill the online or the offline CUEE 2019 Application Form as per your convenience.
- Stage 1: Registration Process – Candidate will be needed to provide the university with their working, personal email address. This email id will be used for various communication purpose by the University. It will be further verified.
- Stage 2: Submit Details – Candidates after verifying their IDs will be asked to fill and submit some the details related to the entrance exam, as well as will be required to fill some of their personal and educational qualification related details.
- Stage 3: Pay Off The Registration Fee – Candidates choosing for online mode will be needed to pay off the specified amount of application form fee via choosing any of the online payment gateways, whereas candidates opting for offline mode can pay off the application form fee in cash or by choosing demand draft option. After making the payment, the candidates will be sent the information brochure as well.
CUEE 2019 Application Form Fee( Inclusive of the brochure charges) – Rs. 600/- ( as per last year’s record)
- Stage 4: Take A Print Out – After having filled the application forms completely, make sure you keep a copy of your CUEE 2019 applications safely for future reference. It will also be required at the University to complete your admission formalities.
After a candidate has successfully submitted his or her CUEE 2019 Application form, the University will be releasing the admit cards for the exam. The admit cards will be released over the official website of the University. Candidates will be asked to log in to their portal with their User Id and passwords to retrieve their admit cards. Make sure, after going through each of the details printed on it you save a copy of it on your device before the link vanishes. The University clearly specifies that no candidate shall be allowed to enter the exam premises without a valid CUEE 2019 admit card.