CUEE 2019 Application Form – Candidates can now apply for the CUEE 2019 exam via the online application form available at cutm.ac.in. The last date to fill the application form is March 15, 2019. The 10+2 qualified candidates are eligible to appear in CUEE 2019. Prior to form filling, each candidate is advised to go through the eligibility norms as listed by the University in details. Any candidate who is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and yet applying, his or her candidature will be cancelled. To know more details on CUEE 2019 Application Form, a candidate can keep reading this article.
CUEE 2019 Application Form
In order to get into any of the campuses of Centurion University, a candidate needs to appear and meet the minimum marks requirement as set by the University. CUEE 2019 will be conducted for admissions to various B.Tech and B.Sc courses. It will be conducted in online mode for admission to B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Bio-Tech Engineering, Mining Engineering, B.Tech Agriculture and B.Tech Diary Technology. Candidates can have a look at the various important dates related to the CUEE 2019 Application Form, from the table mentioned below.
|CUEE 2019||Important Dates|
|Application Process Begins And Sale of Information Brochure||1st week of Nov|
|Last Date For Form Submission||15 Mar 2019|
|Exam Date||31 Mar 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the CUEE 2019 Application Form.
How To Fill The CUEE 2019 Application Form?
Candidates can follow these set of instructions mentioned below, in the prescribed manner to successfully fill and submit their CUEE 2019 Application Forms before the last date.
- Start with visiting the link provided below the table.
- Stage 1: Registration Process – Candidate will be needed to provide the university with their working, personal email address. This email id will be used for various communication purpose by the University. It will be further verified.
Enter the verification code that is sent to the entered email id as shown in the image below:
- Stage 2: Submit Details – Finally, to complete the registration process the candidates need to pay the application fee using any of the following options:
- Net banking
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Stage 3: Pay Off The Registration Fee – Candidates choosing for online mode will be needed to pay off the specified amount of application form fee via choosing any of the online payment gateways, whereas candidates opting for offline mode can pay off the application form fee in cash or by choosing demand draft option. After making the payment, the candidates will be sent the information brochure as well.
CUEE 2019 Application Form Fee( Inclusive of the brochure charges) – Rs. 600/- ( as per last year’s record)
- Stage 4: Take A Print Out – After having filled the application forms completely, make sure you keep a copy of your CUEE 2019 applications safely for future reference. It will also be required at the University to complete your admission formalities.
CUEE 2019 Exam Centers
Out of the following exam center the candidates have to fill anyone choice of their exam center while filling the application form. The allotted exam centers in the preferred exam city of the candidates is made available in the admit card of CUEE 2019.
What After Filling the CUEE 2019 Application Form?
After a candidate has successfully submitted his or her CUEE 2019 Application form, the University will be releasing the admit cards for the exam. The admit card will be sent in the email ids of the candidates that they have provided while filling the online application form. The candidates are allowed inside the exam centers only when they show their admit card. Thus the candidates must ensure that they carry their admit cards ate the exam center on the exam day.