CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card – Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) will be releasing their CUSAT CAT 2019 admit card in online mode. It will be made available to all the candidates on the official website i.e www.cusat.nic.in. Candidates who got themselves registered for the CUSAT CAT 2018 well on time only will get to retrieve their hall ticket. In order to appear for CUSAT CAT 2019, a candidate must carry his/her CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card , as well as should have paid the application fees on time. Otherwise, the candidate will be debarred from entering the venue. Read the article below to know the process of downloading CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card, its release date and more such information in brief.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card
Your CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card will contain important examination details along with some other personal and education related details. The invigilator will cross check the details mentioned on the admit card to the exam enrollment list. Only after that, a candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam. Note that, the University will not be entertaining any requests regarding sending the admit cards via post. But before we move on to discussing other important dates, let’s go through the dates relating to CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card Events.
|CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week Apr 2019 onwards|
|Examination Date||Last week Apr 2019|
Download: After the release, the candidates will be able to get their CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card from here.
How to Download CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates will be able to download their admit cards by signing in to their application portal. The candidates will require to follow the steps, so as to retrieve their CUSAT CAT 2019 admit cards:
- Step 1: Candidates will need to visit the official website or click on the link provided on this very page.
- Step 2: Now, the candidates will find the login page appearing on their screen. By entering Username, password and Security Pin, a candidate will be able to successfully log in to their portals.
- Step 3: Find the “CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card” link on the application portal. Click on that.
- Step 4: Finally, the admit card would appear on your screen. Go through each and every detail printed on it, before downloading it. In case of any difference, contact the issuing authority immediately.
- Step 5: Ensure that you necessarily carry CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit card to the exam center. And also keep it stored safely after you are done with the exam as it would be needed for further admission rounds.
What Happens If You Forget Your Password? If by any chance the candidate forgets his/her login password, all he/she needs to do is just follow the procedure as provided below so as to regain their application accounts back.
- Step 1: Candidates will need to click, on the “Forget password” option.
- Step 2: Then, enter some details like Username, Date of Birth, E-mail, Security Questions, Secret Answer, and Security Pin. These details should match with the ones filled at the time of application.
- Step 3: After filling up all the required details candidates need to click on to the “Reset Password” button. That’s how you have generated your new password.
- Step 4: Now the candidates can log in again and can retrieve their admit cards the same way as the other applicants.
Details Mentioned On CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card
The CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card will be containing some important details. The details printed on the admit card makes it an important document for further admission rounds, as well. You will find the following details mentioned on CUSAT 2019 Admit Card:
- Date of Birth
- Gender of the Candidate
- Examination Venue
- Examination Time
- Exam Roll Number
- Candidate’s Signature
- Authorized Person’s Signature
Important Documents That Must Be Carried To The Exam Hall
A valid ID proof will be required for verification purpose. On the day of CUSAT CAT 2019 examination, a candidate will be required to furnish a valid admit card along with any of these mentioned recognized government ID:
- Aadhar Card
- School Id Card
- Voter’s Id Card
- Pan Card
- College Id Card
- Driving License
Some CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card Related Important Instructions
- No one shall be allowed to enter the Examination hall 90 minutes prior to the allotted time.
- A candidate without a valid Admit card won’t be allowed to enter the examination premises.
- The entrance examination will commence by 9:30 AM.
- Once the exam has commenced, no candidate will be allowed to leave or enter the exam hall before the ending time.
- All candidates need to appear for this entrance only through online mode. No provision of conducting offline entrance shall be provided to any candidate under any circumstances.
- Candidates are required to go through the instructions mentioned on the admit card thoroughly.
After retrieving the admit card, a candidate can start preparing as per the syllabus prescribed and the exam pattern. Candidates who will be appearing for the CUSAT CAT 2019 examination, need to know the examination pattern. A minimum of 10 marks in all three subjects will be required so as to qualify in the examination individually. Let’s have a look at the CUSAT CAT 2019 exam pattern quickly, from below.
- Mode of Examination: Online only
- Total number of questions: 250
- Question Type: MCQ
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Time Duration: 3 Hours
- Marking scheme: +3 for correct answers and -1 for wrong answers
Now, when you have the syllabus and the exam pattern, you must be wondering how to start preparing the important topics? To resolve this question, we have specially designed a how to prepare for CUSAT CAT 2019 page. You will find these preparation tips handy, once you start preparing for this entrance.
All the Best! 🙂