It is expected that Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) will release CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form in the 1st week of February 2019. All the interested applicants are advised to read the brochure properly and verify the eligibility criteria before applying for CUSAT CAT 2019. Fill the form online on or before the last date to avoid fine. All the details must be entered in the form carefully. Only the successfully registered candidates will be issued the admit card. For more details regarding CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form, candidates can read this article by scrolling down the page.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form
Most probably the last date to submit Application Form without fine will be the last week of February 2019. The schedule of important dates regarding CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form are as follows:
|CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Start of Online Application Form fillup||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form without fine||Last week of Feb 2019|
|Online application form fillup with the fine||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form with the fine||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|The last date to submit the fees (online only)||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|CUSAT CAT 2018 Exam for B.Tech||Last week of Apr 2019|
Apply Online: CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form will be available at the official website i.e. www.cusat.nic.in.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Fees
The fee payment can be done by either Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking. The CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Fees is as follows:
|General Category Candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ST Category Candidates||Rs.500/-|
|Candidates who apply under NRI Quota/Children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW)||Rs.6000/-|
How to Fill CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form?
The steps to fill the application form of CUSAT CAT 2019 is as follows:
- Click on the link mentioned above to redirect yourself to the official website.
- Then navigate yourself to the application form login page. Enter the details of your name, date of birth, age, email id, confirm email id, mobile number, confirm mobile number as shown below:
- On submitting the registration details, the login credentials will be sent to you on their registered email id and mobile number. Now you have to login using username, password and security pin as shown below:
- After entering the login credentials, Change the current password and enter the following details:
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Occupation of the parents
- Date of birth
- Now you have to upload your photo and signature whose dimensions are given below:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size||Dimensions (width x height)|
|Photo||JPG||Between 4 kb and 100 kb||132 x 70 pixels|
|Signature||JPG||between 1 KB and 30 KB||132 x 57 pixels|
- Finally, pay the required application fees and choose a test center.
- Take the print out of the filled in application form.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Test Centers
The test centers chosen for conducting CUSAT CAT 2019 are as follows:
- New Delhi
- Thodupuzha (Idukki)
- Kalpetta (Waynad)