CUSAT CAT 2019 Result – The CUSAT CAT 2019 Results will be declared, as soon as the examination gets over. CUSAT CAT 2019 Result will be released in the official website i.e www.cusat.nic.in. Applicants will find the direct link on this page as well. In order to view their results, candidates need to sign in with their provided credentials at the time of applying. The CUSAT CAT 2019 Result will be prepared on the basis of the score or marks secured by each applicant. Further, on the basis of the marks secured, the Cochin University will be releasing the rank lists. To know more information like the exact result declaration date of CUSAT CAT 2019, direct link, merit list related information, etc., candidates can check this article out.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Result
Candidates scoring higher CAT rank in each specialization will be offered 10% scholarship (i.e 50% tuition fee concession) at Cochin University College Of Engineering Kuttanad. The candidates will have to keep a check, regularly so that they don’t miss out on the important updates for the CUSAT CAT 2019 Result. The candidates can refer to the schedule provided:
|CUSAT CAT 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||Last week of Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result Date||May 2019|
|Counseling Date||To Be Announced|
View: Applicants will be able to view their CUSAT CAT 2019 from here.
How to check CUSAT CAT 2019 Result?
Candidates will need to follow these below-listed steps so as to retrieve their CUSAT CAT 2019 Results.
- Step 1: Start by visiting either the official website or the direct link provided below the table.
- Step 2: Candidates will find the”CUSAT CAT 2019 Result” link on the main page of the University.
- Step 3: By clicking on that link, you will be then taken to the login page, where you would be requested to first login in order to view your result.
- Step 4: Enter your username, password, and the security pin to sign in.
- Step 5: Finally, you will be taken to the page where your CUSAT CAT 2019 scorecard will be appearing on the screen.
- Step 6: As your CUSAT CAT 2019 Result will be needed for further admission rounds, after viewing your marks make sure you save a copy stored in your device. And carry its photocopies for the counseling round.
Forgot Your Password? Here’s what you need to do! At times it happens that you end up forgetting your password, allotted to you at the time of application. In such a situation, one can you can generate your new password by clicking on the”Forgot Your Password” link found below the login console on the main page. Next, you will be taken to the page where you need to enter some details like Username, Date of Birth, Security question, and answer, security pin. And lastly, by clicking on the “Reset Password” button, you will submit all the details, also will be provided with a link to generate your new password.
Details Mentioned On CUSAT CAT 2019 Result
Your CUSAT CAT 2019 Result will be containing the following details, that are mentioned below:
- Examination Roll Number
- Application Number
- Course Opted For
- Category to which the candidate belongs
- Candidate’s Score/ Ranks of the candidate/ All India Ranks.
Once the results are announced, the Cochin University will be preparing a list of candidates according to the marks secured by each one. The higher the marks secured by a candidate, the initial rank will he or she be allotted. And this is how a rank or merit list will be prepared and be made available to the applicants on the official website.
Furthermore, on this basis, a candidate will be called for a counseling round. In this round, all the details provided by a candidate will be verified by the authorities. The candidates need to appear for the counseling round as per the date, time and venue allotted to him/her. The University will not be entertaining any requests for the change of date, time and venue. All the originals along with a photocopy of all the documents will be needed on this day. No notifications will be sent regarding this round via post or registered email IDs.
CUSAT CAT rank list 2019 will be having the names of only those candidates, who will fulfill the criteria of scoring minimum 10 marks in each of the subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Tie- Breaking Policy
If there is a tie situation between two or more candidates, the following measures will be taken into consideration.
- Firstly, the total number of correct answers in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry will be considered.
- The score of the individual test will be considered if the University takes the percentile score of different tests into consideration.
- If the tie still persists then, the dates of birth of the candidates in descending order will be considered.
- If tie even after taking these measures persists then, the candidate’s name in alphabetical orders will be considered by the concerned authorities.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Result – Seat Matrix
The candidates must be aware of the seat matrix and should also keep themselves updated, regarding the same. The availability of the seats in various of the B.Tech courses is mentioned below. Although, this was last years data. If any changes this year, the page will be updated accordingly.
|Courses||Total Number Of Seats|
|Computer Science and Engineering||135|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||105|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||135|
|Safety and Fire Engineering||60|
|Naval Architecture and Ship Building||42
(15 seats reserved for Naval candidates)
|Polymer Science and Engineering||20|
Under the reservation policy followed by the University, 9 seats are reserved for the foreign nationals under Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering disciplines, whereas 6 seats will be reserved for foreign students under Fire & Safety Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering discipline.