DAV University will release the admit cards for DAVUET 2019 on its official website. Candidates can download it from www.davuniversity.org. It is to be noted that candidates will be able to attain DAVUET 2019 Admit Card only if they have completed the DAVUET 2019 Application Form and have submitted the application fee. Candidates need to keep their Login Credentials ready beforehand in order to download DAVUET 2019 Admit Card. Candidates can go through this article to know more about DAVUET 2019 Admit Card.
DAVUET 2019 Admit Card
It should be noted that DAVUET 2019 Admit Card must be attested from the principal of school / respective test centre. The candidates can fill the DAVUET 2019 Application Form from the official website of DAV University. However, the candidates will have to submit DAVUET 2019 Application Form in the offline mode by going in person by submitting cash or DD in favour of the concerned authorities. Candidates can check the schedule given below to know more about DAVUET 2019 important events and dates.
|Availability of Admit Card||to be announced|
|DAVUET 2019 Examination Date||Last week of Apr 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here to check DAVUET 2019 Admit Card.
How to download DAVUET 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates need to follow certain steps in order to download DAVUET 2019 Admit Card. The steps for the same are given below:
- Step 1: Candidates need to first visit the official website of DAV University.
- Step 2: After visiting the official website, candidates need to enter their Login Credentials in order to download DAVUET 2019 Admit Card. If the admit card will be available in a PDF File Format, then candidates can simply click on the link flashing as “Admit Card” and download it.
- Step 3: Candidates can take a printout of DAVUET 2019 Admit Card after downloading it as it will be needed time and again.
List of things mentioned on DAVUET 2019 Admit Card
There will be number of things mentioned on DAVUET 2019 Admit Card related to DAVUET 2019. Candidates can check the information given below for the same:
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Complete Address of the Test Centre
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
List of things which have to be carried with DAVUET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates have to carry a valid ID Proof with them along with DAVUET 2019 Admit Card at the time of examination. The ID Proof which can be taken along are given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driver’s License
- Any other Govt. ID Proof
DAVUET 2019 Test Centres
The list of test centres are given as follows. However, it should be noted that the data mentioned here is based on the last year’s trends. New test centres can be added by the University.
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- New Delhi
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
There are certain rules and regulations which candidates have to follow in order to select the test centres for DAVUET 2019 in the application form of DAVUET 2019. The important things which have to kept in mind while selecting the Test Centre are given below:
- The candidate will have to select only one centre for the entrance test.
- The examination centre once filled in the application form will not be changed.
- The University will make sure that candidates will get their opted test centres. However, the University will have certain right to allot the centre to candidates as per its wish. In other words, candidates can get the Test Centres apart from their chosen test centres.
Instructions to be kept in mind after obtaining DAVUET 2019 Admit Card
There are few instructions which need to be kept in mind after the candidates will download their DAVUET 2019 Admit Card. The set of instructions which candidates have to keep in mind are given below:
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the test centre without DAVUET 2019 Admit Card.
- As soon as the candidates will download DAVUET 2019 Admit Card, they are advised to examine their hall tickets carefully. If any discrepancy is found by the candidates, it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Admission coordinator in the respective test centre.
- DAVUET 2019 Admit Card is not transferrable to any other student.
- Candidates must not tamper with DAVUET 2019 Admit Card.
Important Instructions for DAVUET 2019
Candidates need to keep in mind some instructions which they need to follow at the time of admission. Candidates can check the information given below for the same:
- Candidates are advised to enter the examination hall 30 minutes before the actual commencement time of the examination.
- Candidates need to read all the instructions given on the question paper and OMR sheet before
attempting the paper. Only blue/black ball-point pens are allowed for shading the appropriate circles on the OMR sheet. The candidates will have to return the original OMR Sheet and question paper to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
- The maximum qualification of a writer in case of medical emergency is Matric. The candidate will have to contact the Admission coordinator of his/her respective centre before the commencement of the entrance test for the arrangement of writer and other formalities.
- If a candidate indulges in any form malpractice, his / her candidature will be cancelled then and there only.
- Candidates will not be allowed to write any question from the Test Booklet on the Admission Card or on any other paper to be taken out of the examination hall.
- In case any information in the candidate’s application is found to be false or incorrect at any time (even during or after completion of the course), the admission of the candidate will be cancelled.
Exam Pattern of DAVUET 2019
- Medium: The medium of Question Paper will be in English.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, the candidates will get 1 mark each. For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Type of Questions: DAVUET 2019 Question Paper will be consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Each question will have 4 choices out of which only 1 answer has to be selected and the appropriate circle is to be shaded on the provided OMR sheet.
- Distribution of Questions: Candidates can check the table given below to know about what questions will be present in DAVUET 2019 Question Paper and how many questions will be there in every section.
|A||Physics||Q.No. 1 to 25|
|B||Chemistry||Q.No. 26 to 50|
|C||Mathematics||Q.No. 51 to 75|
|D||Biology||Q.No. 76 to 200|
Note: Students opting for PCM stream should attempt the sections A,B and C and Students opting for PCB stream should attempt the sections A,B and D.