DAVUET 2019 Application Form will be available on the official website of DAV University. The Application Form for DAVUET 2019 will be available online. Candidates will have to fill their application form and get it printed and then submit them in person to the concerned authorities. Apart from obtaining the application forms from the official website, candidates can obtain their Application Forms from the Principal of the opted examination centre by paying a certain amount as Application Fee. To have more information about DAVUET 2019 Application Form, candidates can refer to this article.
DAVUET 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill DAVUET 2019 Application Form by obtaining it from the official website of DAV University. The printed and completed DAVUET 2019 Application Form with the registration fee will have to be submitted in person or by registered post / speed post / courier to the examination centre selected by the candidates in their DAVUET 2019 Application Form. To grasp more information about DAVUET 2019 Application Form Dates and Events, candidates can refer to the schedule given below:
|Last date to fill the Application Form||Last week of Apr 2019|
|DAVUET 2019 Examination Date||Last week of Apr 2019|
Apply Now: Click Here to apply for DAVUET 2019.
How to apply for DAVUET 2019?
Candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to apply for DAVUET 2019. The steps for the same can be checked from the information given below:
- Step 1: As a first step, candidates will have to visit the official website of DAV Unversity.
- Step 2: After visiting the official website, candidates will have to click on the link popping as “Apply Now” or “Register”.
- Step 3: Candidates will have to enter their personal details, communication details and academic qualification details.
- Step 4: As a last step of the process, candidates will have to pay a certain amount as application fee. The candidates will have to submit the printed Application Form in the office of the concerned authorities.
Application Fee for DAVUET 2019
The candidates have to pay an amount of Rs 200 as an Application Fee. Candidates can pay the fee either by paying cash or by submitting DD of certain amount in favour of the concerned authorities.
Modes of Payment: Candidates can submit the fee either by cash or by DD.
Cash- The candidates can pay the amount of Rs 200 to the Examination Centre opted by the candidate.
Multicity Cheque or DD- The fee can also be deposited through Multicity Cheque / DD of Rs 200/- drawn in favour of the “Principal” (fill in respective examination centre) payable at the respective
city. Candidate should write his / her name, address and mobile number on the reverse side of
multicity cheque / DD.
Important Instructions to be kept in mind while filling DAVUET 2019 Application Form
Candidates will have to keep certain things in mind while filling or at the time of submitting DAVUET 2019 Application Form. The instructions which they have to follow are given below:
- The application form should not be sent to DAV University unless DAV University Jalandhar is opted as the exam centre.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of DAVUET 2019 Application Form.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in portal transit.
DAVUET 2019 Test Centres
There are certain rules and regulations which candidates have to follow in order to select the test centres for DAVUET 2019 in the application form of DAVUET 2019. The important things which have to kept in mind while selecting the Test Centre are given below:
- The candidate will have to select only one centre for the entrance test.
- The examination centre once filled in the application form will not be changed.
- The University will make sure that candidates will get their opted test centres. However, the University will have certain right to allot the centre to candidates as per its wish. In other words, candidates can get the Test Centres apart from their chosen test centres.
The list of test centres are given as follows. However, it should be noted that the data mentioned here is based on the last year’s trends. New test centres can be added by the University.
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- New Delhi
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Rejection of DAVUET 2019 Application Form
Candidates will have to keep in mind that DAVUET 2019 Application Form can get rejected if candidates do not follow the below given rules. So, it is advised to candidates that they should read the instructions for DAVUET 2019 Application Form carefully before filling it.
- Incomplete Form will be rejected.
- No request regarding non – receipt of Online Application Form will be entertained.
- Also, candidates are advised to submit only one Application Form.
DAVUET 2019 Admit Card
DAVUET 2019 Admit Card will be made available in the online mode. So, candidates can download DAVUET 2019 Admit Card from the official website of DAV University i.e, from www.davuniversity.org. DAVUET 2019 Admit Card has to be taken along with a valid ID proof which could be Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Driver’s License / Passport / Any other Government ID Proof.DAVUET 2019 Admit Card will be comprising of important information like Candidate’s Name, Address of the candidate, Date and Time of the Examination, Complete Address of the Test Centre, Photograph and Signature of the candidate. Now, one thing which candidates have to keep in mind is that DAVUET 2019 Admit Card is an important document which will act as an entry ticket at the time of admission. So, it has to be preserved and kept safely until the candidate does not take admission.
DAVUET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to match with certain eligibility criteria in order to take admission in DAV University. The criteria which they have to match is given below:
- A candidate who will be appearing or has appeared in the qualifying examination, i.e. 12th
Standard in 2019 is eligible to appear in the test.
- He / She will be admitted to a course only if he / she provides the proof of passing the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of admission.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination with minimum 55% aggregate of marks in respective subject combinations as in this case PCM. SC Candidates will get a relaxation of 5% marks.
- The candidates having compartment in 10+2 examination at the time of admission will not be eligible for admission to any course.