MHT CET 2018 password is very important regarding all event. MHT CET 2018 password is required for candidate login purpose. To apply application form, access Admit card, result, answer key etc. credential is required to login. MHT CET 2018 password should not be shared with anyone. MHT CET 2018 password is generated during online application process MHT CET 2018 official page.
MHT CET 2018 is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). The exam is conducted for the Admission to the B.E/B.TECH AND B.PHARM./ PHARM. D. COURSES and B. Sc. (Honours) (Agriculture) / B.Sc. (Honours) (Horticulture) / B.Sc. (Honours) (Forestry) / B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) / B.Tech. (Food Technology) / B.Sc. (Honours) (Community Science) / B. Tech. (Bio-Technology) / B.F.Sc. (Fisheries) / B.Sc. (Honours) (Animal Husbandry) for acdemic year 2018-19.
Check the articles for how to generate MHT CET 2018 a new password, how to retrieve a password and use of a password.
Latest: MHT CET 2018 Result is now available. Click Here to download it.
How to generate MHT CET 2018 password?
The MHT CET 2018 password is generated while making a new candidate login. Candidate login is the first step in any event.To create a password candidate have to visit the official website of MHT CET 2018. When the official website is open start creating a Login. Follow the steps provided below for generating a new password. All students will have a different password.
Step 1. MHT CET 2018 official website
- Vist the official website of MHT CET 2018 i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mhtcet2018/
- The home page of MHT CET 2018 will open.
- On the left hand under application form section click on New candidate registration.
- Candidate registration page will appear.
Step 2. Creating MHT CET 2018 password
- Enter all the relevant details carefully.
- A valid email-id is required.
- A valid mobile number is required.
- Click submit
- The password will get generated.
- The same email-id won’t be used another registration.
- Mobile number will be used for only one registration.
The password will be sent via email or message to the provided email id or mobile number.
How to retrieve MHT CET 2018 password
If a candidate forgets his MHT CET 2108 password then no need to worry. We have a solution to your problem. Follow these easy steps and generate a new password in no time.
Step1. Visit MHT CET 2018
- Visit the official website i.e www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mhtcet2018/
- Click on registered candidate login.
- A login page will open
Step 2. Registered candidate login
- Enter the application number.
- Leave the password field blank
- Enter the captcha
- And click on Forget password
- Direct click on forget password.
Step3. Forget password page
- Enter the application number
- Enter Date of Birth
- Enter your Mother’s first name.
- Click on Validate button
Note: The data submitted by the candidate will be validated with registered candidate’s database. If the above data matches then the candidate will be allowed to generate a new password. Create a new password and keep it safe because it will be required during downloading the Admit card, checking the result, counselling details.
Importance of MHT CET 2018 Password
The MHT CET 2018 password is important for participating in the online process. The sharing of the password may result in misuse by somebody. So it is important not share with anyone. The password is very important during the login process. If a candidate has to access any information or notification regarding the MHT CET 2018 exam candidate has to check his id. To access it he requires application number and password. MHT CET admit card, result, counselling details will be available on the official website and to access them candidate needs to provide the password. So the password is required to keep all these delicate information save.