GATE 2019 Aerospace Engineering Syllabus is going to be discussed by us through this article. GATE (Graduate Aptitude Technical Test) provides an opportunity for high qualification at your respective stream of graduation. Now, if we are talking about the aerospace syllabus for your Gate preparation then it is basically divided into the two parts- core part and a special part. Each topic in the entire syllabus contains its own importance and at the same time weightage. If you scroll down our page you will come to know what all topics are covered, the weightage, how to prepare them and many more.
GATE 2019 Aerospace Engineering Syllabus
GATE 2019 may be conducted in the month of February as per the last year record. GATE entrance test consists of the total 23 subjects. And aerospace engineering is one of it. The distribution of questions from its entire syllabus is such that 90% of the questions are covered from the core part while the 10% of the questions are covered from the special part. To know the topics in detail you can check the GATE 2019 Aerospace Engineering Syllabus provided below:
- Click Here to know the Aerospace Engineering Syllabus.
How To Prepare
To make your preparation better and effective practice the tips given below:
- Now, we will first look at the weightage of each section. Apart from the technical section the question paper also consists of engineering mathematics section and the general aptitude section. As we have already discussed 90% weightage is given to the core topic and the 10% weightage is given to the special topic. And if we analyze an entire question paper then 13% weightage is given to engineering mathematics, 15% to the general aptitude and 72% to the subject topics.
- After analyzing the weightage try to make your own strategy and work on your weaker section.
- Start with your subject topics and clear your concepts.
- Make a schedule such that equal distribution of time must be given to each section.
- Practice more and more questions from each topic
- Solve previous year question papers and do revision time to time.
- Try to give mock tests in order to make yourself adaptable to the test environment.
|Name of Book||Name of Author||Links|
|Fundamental of Aerodynamics (SI Units)||By-John Anderson Jr||Buy Here|
|Introduction to Flight||By- John D Anderson Jr||Buy Here|
|Aerodynamics for Engineering Students||By- E.L Houghton||Buy Here|
|Aircraft Structure For Engineering Students||By- Megson T.H.g||Buy Here|
|Aircraft Performance and Design||By- John Anderson Jr||Buy Here|
|Gas Turbines||By- V Ganeshan||Buy Here|
|Rocket Propulsion Elements||By- George P Sutton||Buy Here|
GATE 2019 syllabus For Other Subjects
|GATE Paper||Code||GATE Paper||Code|
|Architecture and Planning||AR||Geology and Geophysics||GG|
|Chemical Engineering||CH||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||CS||Mining Engineering||MN|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC||Petroleum Engineering||PE|
|Ecology and Evolution||EY||Production and Industrial Engineering||PI|
|Agricultural Engineering||AG||Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||TF|