GATE 2019 Login – Candidates can use GATE GOAPS 2019 to check result, downlaod the scorecard, cut off and much more. The GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) can be accessed from the link below by entering e-mail id/registration number/enrolment number and password. It is a candidate portal, available at gate.iitm.ac.in.
GATE 2020 Login – Click Here
GATE 2019 Login
The GATE 2019 Login is now hosting the GATE Scorecard. The GOAPS portal can be accessed using the login, on doing so, the GATE 2019 Scorecard will be made available in the system of the candidates. Candidates will be able to download the same.
GOAPS: Login Here to access the GOAPS portal and download the GATE 2019 Result and Scorecard.
Important: GATE 2019 Enrollment ID and Password
Make sure you keep the GATE 2019 enrollment id and password safe. This will be needed, each time you will access the GATE 2019 Login.
The enrollment ID will be somewhat like this: G100P11 and will be auto-generated on successful registration. Whereas it is strongly recommended to choose a password that cannot be guessed easily (it should not be the candidate’s name, date of birth, or some easily guessable string of numbers or letters like 12345 or abcd). Keep your password information safe, secure and confidential.
What If you forgot the GATE 2019 enrollment Id or password?
It is very much possible that the candidate might misplace or forget the GATE 2019 login details. Thus, in that case, what you should do? You can retrieve them by click on “forgot enrollment id or password” button. Read below:
If you have forgotten Enrollment ID: On clicking the button, you will see space where you have to enter the email id on which the enrollment id will be sent.
If you have forgotten the password: Click on request OTP button, enter your email id. You will receive the OTP. Come back to the login page where you will see an option already have an OTP. Click it, enter the OTP and you will be able to choose a new password.
Importance Of GATE 2019 Login
It is mandatory to register into GOAPS and access the GATE 2019 candidate login. This is because all important GATE events will be hosted under the candidate login. Important events that will be available under candidate login are:
- Apply for the examination by filling the online application form.
- Upload photograph, signature and other documents like qualifying degree certificate/Certificate from the Head of the Department/Institute and category certificate (SC/ST/PwD) and/or Dyslexic certificate as applicable.
- Pay the application fee through any of the electronic payment modes.
- Make corrections in the application form.
- Check the Status of the application form: Received, Under scrutiny, Accepted, Defect status, Status after rectification, Rejected with valid reasons, Admit Card ready for download, etc.
- Download Admit Card.
- View his/her answers, marks and GATE score.
- Download GATE scorecard.
GATE 2019 Login Important Dates
Important events and their dates that will take place under GATE 2019 Login at GOAPS are:
|GOAPS launched and the application process started on|
|Last date for application form submission|
|Application Form Correction window opens|
|Last date for application form submission with late fees||01 Oct 2018|
|Last date for application form submission with late fees only for registered candidates||03 Oct 2018|
|Candidates can download admit card from||04 Jan 2019|
|GATE 2019 Exam||02, 03, 09 and 10 Feb 2019
|Declaration of results|
|Scorecard will be available||20 – 31 May 2019|
How To Access GATE 2019 Login
Now here is how you can access the GATE 2019 Login. To access the login of GATE 2019, candidates first have to register at GOAPS. Below we have discussed the same. Once you have registered, you will have your GATE 2019 Candidate Login, which is to be used for all GATE 2019 related processes.
#1 Registering at GOAPS to create GATE 2019 Login
- Click on the direct link that will be available on this page as per schedule.
- You will reach the GOAPS portal.
- Next, click on ‘New user? Register here’
- Register by providing the information on full name, a valid e-mail address, mobile number and by choosing a password.
- On successful registration, candidates will get GATE 2019 enrollment id on their email address. This Enrollment ID will be the reference ID for all future communication.
#2 After Registration at GOAPS, access your GATE 2019 Candidate Login
Now when you have successfully registered at GOAPS, you can use the below steps to easily access the GATE 2019 Login:
- Click on ‘Login Here’ link above (will be activated as per schedule).
- Enter Enrollment ID / Email Address and password.
- Click on submit.