GATE 2020 Login – The facility for the GATE 2020 application form correction is live using the GATE login. Candidates can make corrections in the GATE application form through the GATE 2020 login. Candidates can access the GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System) by following appsgate.iitd.ac.in or using the direct link available below. GATE 2020 Candidate Login creation can be done by adding name, email and and setting up a password. The candidates are able to access all the important things while the examination process using the GATE 2020 Login. From the gate.iitd.ac.in registration to checking the GATE result, candidates need the GOAPS Login. Hence, to know more about the GATE 2020 Login, scroll down and read further.
Latest: GATE 2020 application form correction is live for changes in the exam city, caniddate’s name, father’s name, college name, etc. Use the link below to access the GOAPS login and make corrections in the application form.
GATE 2020 Login
GATE 2020 Login acts as a web based access to all the necessary details and documents in the GATE Examination Process. Candidates can log in using the Enrollment ID / Email ID and password. To know the basic features of the GATE Login refer to the box below:
Basic features of GATE 2020 Login
– Can be accessed using the Enrollment ID / Email ID and Password.
– Enrollment ID is automatically generated after the Registration.
– Password can be created by the candidate: However, it is not compulsory but the you must create the password using the specifications below:
– Choose a password that nobody can guess easily, this means:
– Password must not contain DOB, Name, or any string of numbers of letters such as 1234 or abcd.
– Password Length should be between 8 -15 characters
– Even if the candidate forgets the Enrollment ID or Password at any stage of the process, recovery of the same is possible.
- Register: Click Here for GATE 2020 Registration
- Login here: Click Here for GOAPS 2020
- Forgot login details? Click here to GATE 2020 login details
What is Enrollment ID and Password?
Enrollment ID: The Enrollment ID refers to an auto-generated mix of letters and number by the system at the time of registration process. The enrollment ID is unique for the every registered candidate. The Enrollment ID creation is done in the following format:
|Format of Enrollment ID of GATE 2020|
|1. one alphabet (G)|
2. followed by 100
3. another alphabet (not specific)
4. and then two digits
|Example – G100P11|
Password: Unlike the enrollment ID, the candidates have to set the password. The length of the password for GATE 2020 should be between 8 to 15 characters. Although it is upto the candidates to create whatever password they like, it is strongly advised to create a strong password for the GATE Login, as this would contain various personal details as well. Candidates must keep in mind the following points in order to create a strong password:
- Keep a mix of upper and lower case, a numeric value and a special characters.
- Do not use any detail such as name or Date of Birth in the password.
- Make a password that is at least minimum 12 characters long.
Significance of Candidate Login
It is advisable that the candidates keep the login details safe with them. This is because of the reason that the candidates get to perform various activities related to GATE 2020 under the login itself. In addition to that, the personal data of the candidate is available in the Login, such as, GATE payment information, your personal data as filled in the application form and much more.
Details and documents which are made available under the GATE Login or GOAPS are as follows:
|Use of GATE 2020 Candidate Login|
|1. Filling of Application form for GATE|
|2. Upload of Documents in the Application Form|
|3. Payment of the Application Fee|
|4. Application Form Correction|
|5. Downloading of GATE Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
|6. Checking of Exam Response Sheet|
|7. Checking Answer Key and Question Paper|
|8. Check & download GATE 2020 Result / Scorecard|
How To Create The GATE 2020 Candidate Login?
In order to create the GATE 2020 Login the candidates have to follow certain steps. After the completion of the steps, the candidates will be able to do all the things related to GATE 2020 which are covered under the GOAPS. Login is created over the same portal where the applicants are requirerd to register for GATE 2020.
Steps to follow for GATE 2020 Login creation:
- Fistly, the candidates need to visit the GOAPS portal at appsgate.iitd.ac.in OR Click on the link above on this page stating “Register”
- After the completion of the above step, the following window is displayed over the screen:
- Candidates need to enter their Name and click on “Confirm” if the name entered is correct.
- Next, window asks the candidate to Enter your Full Name (as per the qualifying degree certificate), a valid e-mail address, mobile number. Also this window asks the candidate to set a password of their choice. Refer to the image below to know the interface:
- After the candidate click on submit, an e-mail containing the GOAPS Enrollment ID will be sent to the candidate.
GATE 2020 Login – Steps to Access
After the completion of registration, all the candidates recieve an auto-generated enrollment Id in a set format over the email ID they entered while the registration process. The candidates can use the email ID or the Enrollmemt ID along the password set by them to access the GATE 2020 Login. To enter the GATE 2020 Dashboard, candidates need to follow the steps as under:
- Click on the login link that is available on this page above or visit the GOAPS at appsgate.iitd.ac.in
- Candidates need to enter the credentials and the Captcha to access the Login. The following id the layout of the Login window:
- After you hit the “Submit” button, you are successfully logged into the GOAPS portal.
GATE 2020 Login – Steps to Access In case of Forgotten Details
There may come an instance where the candidates misplaces their Login details, that is, their enrollment ID or their password. In such a case candidate need to worry, its is easy to recover the login details for GATE 2020. Follow the steps below to recover the GATE Login credentials:
- Visit the GOAPS Portal that is, appsgate,iitd.ac.in or directly click on the link available on this page stating “Forgot login details”
- Next, on the open window, the candidates need to click on the link that says “forgot enrollment ID or password” as shown below:
- After that, the following window appears. Check on the suitable option as per and get the details back.
If you face any query regarding the GATE 2020 Login, feel free to write in the comment section below.GATE 2020