On the submission of the Goa CET 2018 application form, the candidates will be provided with their GCET 2018 Admit Card. The Admit Card has to be collected in person from the Application Reception Centres. The Admit card will be containing important details like test centre details, schedule, roll number and other exam related instructions.
The GCET 2018 Admit Card will contain the photograph which will be submitted by the candidates with the GCET 2018 Application Form. Thus the admit card will be also known as the Photo-Admit Card. Below we have provided all the details regarding the GCET 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card.
GCET 2018 Admit Card
No online mode will be available to download the GCET 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card. It has to be collected in person only immediately after submitting the GCET Application Form 2018. Read the dates of receiving GCET 2018 Admit Card.
|GCET 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Start of receiving of Admit Cards at Application Reception Centre||02 Apr 2018|
|Last date for receiving Admit Cards at Application Reception Centre||07 Apr 2018|
|Last date for receiving of Admit Cards at DTE (with late fees)||27 Apr 2018|
|GCET 2018 Exam||08 to 09 May 2018|
Admit Card: The GCET 2018 Admit Card will be available at the GCET 2018 Application Reception Centres as per the schedule given above.
Official Website: www.dte.goa.gov.in
How to get the GCET 2018 Admit Card
- The candidates will have to visit the application reception centre as per the centre choice they have filled in on the application form.
- Next, submit the application form to get the GCET 2018 Admit Card.
- The GCET 2018 Admit card will be available in the application reception centres only. No other mode of receiving the GCET 2018 Hall Ticket will be available.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to submit the GCET 2018 Application Form and ask for the admit card from the respective centre.
- The admit card will be provided to the candidates immediately at the centre after the submission of the application form and the Demand Draft.
GCET 2018 Exam Schedule
Below is the exam schedule that will be followed at each exam centre of GCET 2018. The candidates must take note that if any candidate is absent during the following days, will not be allowed any second opportunity to participate in GCET 2018.
|Subject||Day and Date||Time|
|Physics||Tuesday, 08 May 2018||10 AM to 12 Noon|
|Chemistry||Tuesday, 08 May 2018||02 PM to 04 PM|
|Mathematics||Wednesday, 09 May 2018||10. AM to 12.00 Noon|
GCET 2018 Exam Centre Instructions
Here are the important instructions that a candidate must adhere to in the examination centres. Failing to follow this norms the candidature may stand to cancel.
- Any request for a change in choice of papers and/or centre selected/allotted shall not be entertained after the issue of the Admit Card.
- Candidates must produce ‘Photo Admit Cards’/ GCET 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card for appearing in the test at the designated centre. Without the GCET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket, no one will be allowed inside under any circumstances.
- Candidates shall be seated in the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the paper.
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes from the start of the Test and no candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall until the scheduled duration of the Test is completed and all the answer sheets collected by the invigilators.
- No electronic gadget will be allowed inside the examination hall.
GCET 2018 Answer Key
The Candidates who will appear in the examination after getting their admit card will be also able to check their answers marked on the Objective Response sheet (ORS), with the help of the GCET 2018 Answer Key that will be made available on the official website one or two days after the GCEt 2018 examination. The answer key will be made available for all the subjects.