It is expected that GCET 2018 Application Form will be released in the 1st week of April 2019. It will be available in 3 modes: with the prospectus, on the official website, and from the Application Reception Centre. The candidates are advised to read the information brochure and check the eligibility criteria properly before filling the application form for GCET 2019. The form must be filled on or before the last date so that it can be processed smoothly. All the details must be entered in the form very carefully to avoid any errors or rejections. For more details regarding GCET 2019 Application Form, candidates can read this article.
GCET 2019 Application Form
The candidates who will fill the application form successfully on or before the last date will only be able to get their hall tickets from the application reception center. The schedule of important dates regarding GCET 2019 Application Form is as follows:
|GCET 2019||Important Dates|
|Start of receiving of application forms at Application Reception Centre||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Last date for receiving application forms at Application Reception Centre & Collecting Admit Cards||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Last date for receiving of application forms at DTE and collecting Admit Cards (with late fees)||Last week of Apr 2019|
|GCET 2019 Exam||2nd week of May 2019|
Application Form: GCET 2019 Application Form will be available at the official website i.e. www.dte.goa.gov.in.
GCET 2019 Application Fees
The GCET 2019 Application Form should be accompanied by Demand draft for Rs. 1800/-payable at Panaji, in favour of “Director of Technical Education” drawn on any Scheduled Bank.
How to Fill GCET 2019 Application Form?
- Firstly, you need to download the application form from the official website as mentioned above or from the prospectus. You can also obtain the form from the application reception centers.
- After getting the form you will have to fill the details like roll number, name, date of birth, place of birth, gender, address, phone number. You have to fix your photograph also. The photograph should be a recent one i.e. taken not earlier than 3 months prior to the date of application.
- Now you have to fill details like mobile number, academic details.
- Next choose subject code, center code and center name.
- Finally, you have to fill the payment details and make the declaration.
- Candidates are advised to keep the print out of the filled in application form.
Documents to be submitted with GCET 2019 Application Form
The following things have to be submitted along with GCET 2019 Application Form:
- 2 additional identical passport size photographs
- Self attested photo copy of SSCE Passing Certificate
- Self attested photo copy of Std XIIth passing certificate or HSSC Examination Hall Ticket
GCET 2019 Application Reception Centres
Candidates will have to choose one of the centers. Candidates have to submit their application forms along with the DD and the required documents at one of these centers:
|Tiswadi Cujira (Bambolim)||10||Dhempe Higher Secondary School of Arts & Science|
|Panaji||11||Goa College of Pharmacy|
|Verna||12||Fr. Agnel Multipurpose Higher Secondary School|
|Navelim||13||Rosary College / Higher Secondary of Arts & Commerce|
|Vasco||14||Deep Vihar High School|
|Mapusa||15||Purushottam Walawalkar Higher Secondary School|
|Ponda-1||16||A. J. De Almeida High School|
|Ponda-Farmagudi||17||G. V. M’s. Smt. N. J. Aguiar Higher Secondary School|
|Bicholim||18||Narayan Zantye College of Commerce|
|Curchorem||19||Narayan Zantye College of Commerce|
|Porvorim||20||Vidya Prabodhini Higher Secondary School|
|Assagao||21||DM’s PVS Sarojini M. Kushe Higher Secondary School|
|Sanquelim||22||Govt. Higher Secondary School|
|Cuncolim||23||Govt. Higher Secondary School|
|Dharbandora||24||BBS Vishweshwar Shankar Laad Higher Secondary School|