Galgotias University conducts Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam(GEEE) for providing admissions to students to various B.Tech courses. GU, like every year, will release its GEEE 2019 Application Form online on their official website. The direct link of the same will be provided on this page as well. It commences with its GEEE 2019 application process by the third week of December. The GEEE 2019 Application Form will be considered to be fully filled after the payment of the GEEE 2019 Application Form.
All candidates before filling up the online application form must go through the eligibility norms laid by the University. Before applying, a candidate must be registered with the University login portal. Only then, a candidate will be able to apply for GEEE 2019. For more information on GEEE 2019 Application Form, candidates can check this page out!
GEEE 2019 Application Form
A candidate needs to at least have passed his/her class 12 from any recognized board with 50% of marks in PCM. GEEE 2019 Application Form must be submitted before the last date. To keep a check on the important dates, candidates can have a look at the table below.
|GEEE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Date of commencement of Online Application Form||3rd week of Dec 2018|
|Last date to apply||Last week of May 2019|
GEEE 2019 Application Form: Candidates can apply for GEEE 2019 from here.
GEEE 2019 Application Form Fee
All candidates need to pay an application form fee while filling up their online application form of GEEE 2019. The cost of the GEEE 2019 Application Form, the previous year was 500/- INR. This form fee includes information brochure and examination fee. Note that, this amount is non-refundable. This application form fee could be paid by using any of the online payment gateway methods – net banking/credit card/ debit card or even Paytm Wallet. Make sure, you save a copy of the payment receipt and note the transaction details for future reference.
How to Apply for GEEE 2019?
Broadly, there are two steps that need to be followed for applying for GEEE 2019
- Step 1– Filling up of the mandatory details on the online application form of GEEE 2019.
- Step 2– Payment of the GEEE 2019 Application Form Fee.
Candidates can have a look at the stepwise online application procedure of GEEE 2019.
- Start by visiting the link provided here.
- First, register yourself by clicking on the”New Student” registration link. Select your degree as B.Tech as shown in the picture.
- Then, click on the blue button “Apply” in front of your B.tech specialization. And fill up all the details asked for. And finally, click on the “Save” button to register successfully.
- After the candidate has got themselves registered, they can log in with their recently generated credentials from the login page.
- Fill in your rest of the GEEE 2019 Application Form details like the permanent address, educational qualification, entrance exam details and upload signature and photograph, as per the specified measurement.
- Enter the captcha code in the space provided. And finally, click on the button “I Agree” to submit your application form and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Once the candidate has paid the Application Form fee, his/her application form will be considered further for other selection rounds. Make sure to note your transaction ID for future reference.
Details To Be Filled In The GEEE 2019 Application Form
Some of the details need to be filled in the GEEE 2019 Application Form, candidates can check the same from below. Any false or incorrect details, filled by the candidate will lead to cancellation of his/her application.
- Candidate’s Name And Address( Present and Permanent)
- Date of Birth
- Blood Group and Gender
- Basic Contact Information (Email and Mobile Number)
- Parent’s Information
- Educational Qualification
Documents Required For GEEE 2019 Application Form
Before applying for GEEE 2019, candidates need to be ready with a list of documents. These list of documents needs to be flourished at the time of counseling as well as while filling up in the GEEE 2019 application form.
- Original Marksheet of class 10th and 12th.
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste or Category Certificate(if applicable)
- AADHAR Card
- Passport size photographs
- Medical/ Disability Certificate
- Anti Ragging Undertaking
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Fee Receipt of Application Fee Payment
- Gap year affidavit(if applicable)
GEEE 2019 Fee Structure
This is the fee structure of the Galgotia University for various 4-year bachelor level engineering courses. This is based on the previous year data, it will soon be updated with this year’s data after the University has released it officially. Till that time, candidates can have an idea of the fee structure.
GEEE 2019 Scholarship
Meritorious students are given some fee concession at Galgotias University, according to their performance in the entrance conducted by them. Scholarships are subjected to change every year if any changes this year will be updated on this page soon. This is the scholarship detail for the previous year. Candidates can have an idea regarding the scholarship and can apply accordingly.
- 75% tuition fee concession to candidates rank between 1 to 10 in GEEE.
- 50% tuition fee concession to candidates rank between 11 to 20 in GEEE.
- 25% tuition fee concession to candidates rank between 21 to 30 in GEEE.