GEEE 2019 – After the announcement of the GEEE 2019 Exam Date, Galgotias University has released the GEEE 2019 Application Form on November 30, 2018. The Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam-2019 (GEEE 2019) will be held on June 15, 2018. The GEEE will be conducted online, in centers all over India, for B.Tech admission. The candidates willing to appear for the exam need to satisfy the eligibility criteria and apply online or offline. GEEE is the only mode of admission at Galgotias University. The exam will be conducted in English language only and will have questions from Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics. GEEE 2019 will not have any negative markings. Check GEEE 2019 exam date, eligibility criteria, application process, syllabus, exam pattern, and more details from this page.
The University has announced all the important dates for GEEE 2019. The candidates can check it from the table below:
|GEEE 2019 application form released on|
|Last date to apply for the exam||31 May 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card will begin from||12 Jun 2019|
|GEEE 2019 Exam Date||15 Jun 2019|
|Result will be Announced on||22 Jun 2019|
GEEE 2019 Application Form
Galgotias University has released the online application form at the official website. The candidates can fill the application form in online mode as well as via walk-in registration. Cost of application is Rs. 1100/-, which includes the cost of Application form, University Brochure cum Information Handbook and Examination fee.
Application fee once paid will not be refunded. Candidates can pay through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking/Paytm Wallet. Candidates are advised to fill all details correctly & carefully in GEEE 2019 application form.
How to Apply?
The steps for applying online for GEEE 2019 is mentioned below:
- Candidates have to register first, using their name, mobile number, email id and choice of course.
- Then they need to completely fill the application form using parent details, educational detail and contact details.
- Lastly, an online payment is to be made of rs. 1100/-
Candidates can also register at the campus in person.
GEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
There is a minimum set of requirement which the candidate has to be fulfilled to get admission in various engineering courses through GEEE 2019. The eligibility is:
- All the candidates who are aspiring for GEEE 2019 test must have passed class 12th
- They should have also secured a minimum of 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Maths, in the 12th examination.
Courses Offered Under GEEE
There are multiple courses which are offered under the engineering section of the Galgotias University. Students have a vast number of choices available to them for selecting the courses. The list of courses available are as follows:
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Civil Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Automobile Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Embedded System
- B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in VLSI
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Chemical Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Computer Science Engineering
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Open Source Software & Open Standards
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering in Business Analytics
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Computer Networks & Cyber Security
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in the Internet of Things & Intelligent System
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Data Analytics
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Graphics & Gaming
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) in (ECE) in the Internet of Things (IoT)
GEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of GEEE 2019 has also been released. Candidates can check it from the link below:
- Questions will be of objective type and they will be having multiple choice.
- Three sections will be covered i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and the duration of the test will be 90 minutes.
- Maximum questions will be based on the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
- Each section will cover 30 questions and each question carries one mark.
- No negative marking is allowed for wrong answers.
- The language of question paper will be only in English.
GEEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for GEEE 2019 will consist of 3 sections including Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. The detailed topics under each of the sections are mentioned below:
|Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure||Sets, Relations, and Functions||Physics and Measurement|
|Chemical Equilibrium||Complex Numbers, Linear Inequation, Linear Programming||Kinematics|
|Chemical Kinetics||Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combination||Laws of Motion|
|Solutions||Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions||Work, Energy, and Power|
|Chemical Thermodynamics||Matrices and Determinants||The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body|
|Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry||Limit, Continuity, and Differentiation||Gravitation|
|Solid State & States of Matter||Integration and Differential Equations||Properties of Bulk Matter|
|Surface Chemistry||Straight Lines and Conic Sections||Thermodynamics|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Statistics and Probability||The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry||Oscillations and Waves|
|Chemistry of Representative Elements||Electrostatics|
|Transition Elements Including Lanthanoids||Current Electricity|
|Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in The Organic Chemistry||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Hydrocarbons||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I,II,III||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Co-Ordination Chemistry and Organometallics||Optics|
|Molecules of Life||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Polymers||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Electronic Devices & Communication System|
How to Prepare for GEEE 2019?
To crack GEEE 2019, the candidate should keep in mind few tips and tricks. Following these will surely result in obtaining a good score in the test. Every entrance needs a proper planning and schedule. Without a strategy, it becomes a bit difficult in scoring well in the papers. Candidates are advised to practice as many solved papers as possible and to appear for all the mock tests available to you.
These will let you know a real-time situation in the examination hall. You will be able to know that how you can manage the questions in the limited time. Along with that, you can also judge your speed and accuracy in the test. By taking those conclusions, you will be able to rectify yourself and good results will come to you. The success formula is to define your goals, then decide that how you are going to go up to achieve those goals. Regular revisions also play a major role in determining your results. Some of the important books are mentioned below:
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author||Buying Link|
|Concepts of Physics 1||H.C. Verma||Buy Here|
|Concepts of Physics 2||H.C. Verma||Buy Here|
|Objective Chemistry for Engineering Entrances – Vol. 1||R.K. Gupta||Buy Here|
|Objective Chemistry for Engineering Entrances – Vol. 2||R.K. Gupta||Buy Here|
|Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma (Set of 2 Volume) (2018-19 Session)||R.D. Sharma||Buy Here|
|Problems In MATHEMATICS with Hints and Solutions||V. Govorov, N. Miroshin and S. Smirnova||Buy Here|
GEEE 2019 Admit Card
Galgotias University will release admit card for all candidates most probably on 1st week of June 2019 for all those who have successfully submitted the online application form. Candidates will have to download the admit card from the official website only by providing application number & date of birth. The aspirants will also be informed about the same by Email or SMS. On the examination day, all the candidates are required to carry the admit card without any fail. No one will be allowed to appear for the test if he/she doesn’t carry the hall ticket for GEEE 2019.
GEEE 2019 Test Centres
The various test centres assigned for conducting GEEE 2019 are as follows:
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Patna|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu, Samba|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Hubballi(Hubli), Kalaburagi(Gulbarga), Mangaluru(Mangalore), Mysuru(Mysore), Shivamogga(Shimoga), Udupi|
|Kerala||Kannur, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur-Ganjam, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Hooghly, Kolkata, Siliguri|
GEEE 2019 Examination Rules
- Admit Card will not be sent by post, it has to be downloaded.
- All the aspirants have to be present at the examination centre 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Any violation of the rules will lead to cancellation of the candidate from admission & disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates have to sit in the pre-allocated seat & maintain silence during and after the admission test.
- Make sure that you sign the attendance sheet in presence of invigilator.
- No one will be allowed to carry any written material inside the examination hall nor any electronic device like Mobile phone, calculators, cameras or any music devices.
- No one will be allowed to go out of examination hall till the completion of the entire exam time.
- Also, the candidates are not allowed to carry any type of eatable items inside the examination hall but the water bottle is allowed.
GEEE 2019 Result & Counselling
Galgotias University will announce GEEE 2019 result officially and the direct links will also be uploaded here. The students can check their results by entering the details required. The students who will be selected after the result declaration will be called for the counselling process where the following documents are to be carried in original and 2 photocopies each:
- Admit card
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 10th Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap year affidavit if applicable
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- 8 Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
After verification of the above documents, the aspirants will be allowed To Participate in counseling. Allotment of course once made is final and cannot be changed at any cost later.
GEEE Fees Structure
The fees structure regarding all the engineering courses is mentioned below. Candidates can check them.
|Course||Duration||Tution Fee (P.A.)||Exam Fee (P.A.)|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Civil Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Automobile Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electrical and Electronics Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electronics and Communication Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electrical Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialisation in Embedded System||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialisation in VLSI||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Chemical Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Computer Science Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization.||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Open Source Software & Open Standards.||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering in Business Analytics.||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization) in Computer Networks & Cyber Security||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Internet of Things & Intelligent System||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Data Analytics||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Graphics & Gaming||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) in (ECE) in Internet of Things (IOT)||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
Boys Hostel (in Campus) Fee
|Hostel Fee (AC)||2 Seater||1,40,000 per annum|
|Hostel fee (Non-AC)||2 Seater||1,00,000 per annum|
Girls Hostel (in Campus) Fee
|Hostel Fee (AC)||3 Seater (attached toilet)||1,40,000 per annum|
|Hostel fee (Non-AC)||3 Seater (attached toilet)||1,15,000 per annum|
GEEE 2019 Scholarships
The top rank holders will also be given scholarships based on their merits and performance. Detailed information is framed in the table:
|GEEE Rank holders 1 to 10||75% Tuition fee waiver|
|GEEE Rank holders 11 to 20||50% Tuition fee waiver|
|GEEE Rank holders 21 to 30||25% Tuition fee waiver|
Official site: geee.in