GITAM GAT 2019 Admit Card – Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) has issued the admit cards online only. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website as soon as they book their slots. So, to download the admit cards, it is mandatory for the candidates to book the slots. It is to be noted that the admit cards will not be sent to students by post or by any other means. Candidates can check the details about Admit Cards for GITAM GAT 2019 from the information given in this page.
GITAM GAT 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
It is important that candidates should register themselves at the registration counter in the test center. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to Admit Card of GITAM GAT 2019 from the table given below:
|GITAM GAT 2019||Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card from||05 Apr 2019|
|Entrance Examination||10 – 22 Apr 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the GITAM GAT 209 Admit Card.
Official Website: www.gitam.edu.
How to Download GITAM GAT 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates will have to follow certain instructions to download the admit card. The instructions for the same are given as follows:
- Candidates will have to first, fill their username and password to log in.
- Then, they will have to fill the Application Number, Date of Birth and Gender.
- Submit the above-mentioned details and then download the admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card so that it could be taken by the candidates at the time of examination.
GITAM GAT 2019 Admit Card Details
The admit card will be comprised of some information related to the entrance examination. Candidates can check the following information for the same:
- Candidate’s name
- Date & Time of the examination
- Test Center
- Course Name for the entrance
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Documents required at the time of examination
- Printout of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for GITAM GAT 2019.
- Anyone from the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Driver’s License
- PAN Card
- School/ College ID
- Voter ID
What to do in case of error in Admit Card?
The first and foremost thing which candidates should do after seeing the admit card is that they should cross-check the information mentioned in the admit card and make sure that they are correct are not. If there is any error in the admit card, candidates can contact the authorities of the University and raise the objections to them. As the admit card has to be carried at the time of examination, make sure that every detail, even minutest detail mentioned in the admit card is correct.