GITAM GAT 2019 Result – Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) conducts Gandhi Admission Test (GAT) for various Undergraduate and Post-Graduate courses in the field of pharmacy and technology. The candidates can check their results by entering their Hall Ticket/ Admit Card number and Date of Birth. The results for GITAM GAT 2019 will be declared around Last week of April 2019. The University has the full authority to withhold the result of those candidates who will be seen misbehaving in the test centers at the time of examination. Candidates can check the details about GITAM GAT 2019 result from the information given on this page below.
GITAM GAT 2019 Result
After the examination, the computer will show the results depicting a total number of correct answers and total number of wrong answers. GITAM GAT 2019 entrance examination will be conducted somewhere around the 2nd week of April to Last week of April 2019 for the admission in Pharmacy, Architecture, and Technology. Candidates will be able to see their results o the official website of GITAM University ie., www.gitam.edu. Candidates can refer to the table given below to know more about the important dates related to GITAM GAT 2019 results:
|GITAM GAT 2019||Dates|
|Entrance Examination||10 – 22 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Results||26 Apr 2019|
|Counselling (for B.Pharm, B.Tech, B.Arch)||3rd week of May 2019|
|Counselling (for M.Tech, M.pharm, M.Arch)||3rd week of June 2019|
Slot Booking: The GITAM GAT 2019 Result will be available at www.gitam.edu.
How to check GITAM GAT 2019 Results?
Candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to check the results. The steps are given as follows:
- Candidates can check the results from the official website of GITAM University i.e., www.gitam.edu
- Then, the candidates will have to fill their Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- Then, the candidates can view their rank and scores after submitting the above-mentioned details.
GITAM GAT 2019 Merit List
- The admission of the candidates is based on the score obtained in the GAT 2019 subject to the rule of reservation as per UGC guidelines/norms as applicable to the University.
- A candidate qualified in GAT will be eligible for admission only if he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria set by the University.
- The candidates belonging to Karnataka will get 25% of seat reservation at Bengaluru Campus.
GITAM GAT 2019 Counselling
The GAT 2019 Rank Holders will have to attend the online counselling after downloading the call letter from the official website of GITAM University for Undergraduate courses(B.Pharm, B.Arch, and B.Tech) and Post- Graduate courses (M.Pharm, M.Arch, and M.Tech) and for Dual degree (B.Tech+M.Tech) offered at Visakhapatnam, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad Campuses.
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling
Candidates should carry the original documents as well as the photocopies of the documents at the time of counselling. Candidates can check the list of following documents which are to be taken at the time of counselling:
- GITAM GAT 2019 Call Letter
- 10th class mark sheet or equivalent pass certificate
- 10+2/ Intermediate marks statement and pass certificate
- Conduct or Transfer Certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate (in case of SC/ ST)
- Medical Certificate (in case of PH candidates)