Gujarat PGCET 2019 Admit Card – Admission Committee of Professional Courses, Gujarat makes the PGCET 2019 Admit Card available at some designated centers. Unlike other post-graduation entrances, it won’t be available online on the official website. Rather, candidates as per the dates specified on this page need to visit the center with their fully filled online application forms to get their Gujarat PGCET 2019 Admit Card. Your Gujarat PGCET 2019 Admit card is not only to be treated like an ordinary admit card, rather it an acknowledgment slip for your Gujarat PGCET 2019 registration. To know more such details on what details are mentioned on it, its release date, how to view or download Gujarat PGECET 2019 Admit Card, continue reading this article.
Gujarat PGCET 2019 Admit Card
The GATE qualified individuals will be needing to carry a copy of their GATE scorecard, along with their application forms to get their Gujarat PGCET 2019 Admit Card at those designated centers. For keeping a track of this offline test conducted for PG engineering admissions across all the colleges/institutes in the State of Gujarat, candidates can check the various important dates from below:
|Gujarat PGCET 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Last week of Jun to 1st week of Jul 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd week of July 2019|
View: Candidates can view the list of the designated center from here and can visit them as per the scheduled date to get their registration acknowledgment cum admit cards for GUJ PGCET 2019.
Documents Needed At The Help Center
Following original documents, along with a copy of each need to be furnished at the help center along with a copy of the online application form:
- Marksheet of Class 10th
- Diploma Certificate in Engineering
- Qualifying Examination MARKSHEET
- GATE/GPAT Scorecard( if applying through these marks)
- Degree Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate( if opted)
- Category Certificate( if belonging to any minority section)
- Physical Disability Certificate( if opted)
Rules For Appearing In Gujarat PGCET 2019
- A candidate will be able to apply for more than one discipline. But must ensure that he/ she is eligible as per the norms laid down by the University.
- For each additional course applied for, a separate application form needs to be filled and submitted before the last date.
- All candidates necessarily need to carry their Registration acknowledgment slip to the exam center, on the day of the exam.
- Note that, no call letter will be issued by the ACPC for inviting the candidates to appear for the entrance. All the candidates who wish to appear for Gujarat PGCET 2019 need to be surely present at the allotted center as per the dates mentioned.
- A candidate’s registration or application number will be the same as the one allotted as the examination number. In case of any difference noticed in the Registration Acknowledgement slip cum application form between the two numbers contact the Help center immediately.
- Use of scientific calculator is prohibited but candidates are allowed to make use of the basic non – programmable ones.
- All the responses should be marked with a ballpoint pen( black) on the OMR sheet provided.
- No overwriting or striking of any response will be considered a valid response.
- All candidates are advised to report at least half an hour prior to the commencement of the exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the exam hall before the completion of the test.
Start preparing the prescribed syllabus of Gujarat PGCET 2019, once you are done with application formalities. Let us start by discussing the exam pattern of the Gujarat PGCET 2019:
- Mode of Exam – Offline Mode
- Duration- 90 minutes
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions – 100 questions
- Marking Scheme – +1 for every correct answer, whereas no negative marking for incorrect responses.
Furthermore, in order to score well in this offline test, a candidate:
- Must know the syllabus as well as the exam pattern of the entrance that one is appearing for.
- Devote time to all the important topics equally.
- Prepare some notes for last minute preparations.
- Start preparing those topics first which you feel are the difficult ones and that might arose some doubts.
- And when these doubts arise, make sure you clear them up from your teachers or other professionals and not store them.
- Keep some time in your hand in order to solve mock test paper, sample paper and previous years paper. These will give you an idea of what type questions might be asked in the entrance.
Click here to get detailed preparation tips on Gujarat PGCET 2019. We have also provided you with a list of important preparation material which you can easily purchase from any of the online or offline bookstore. Make sure to have a look at it! 🙂