The GUJCET 2018 Application Form will be available in the month of March 2018, anytime soon. The official notification regarding the GUJCET 2018 Exam Date and pattern is announced. After you register successfully you can go ahead and fill the GUJCET 2018 Application Form. In the application form, you will have to fill your personal details, education and school details. The form has to be filled online only and submitted in the online mode only before the last date. No other mode of submission will be accepted.
GUJCET 2018 Application Form
Below are the important dates regarding the GUJCET 2018 Application Form fillup process. Application forms submitted after the last date will not be considered, so make sure you do not miss the deadline.
|GUJCET 2018 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of application form||23 Mar 2018|
|Last to date to submit the application form||07 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to Apply Online for GUJCET 2018.
Steps to fill GUJCET 2018 Application Form
To fill the GUJCET 2018 Application Form make sure you have your user id and password with you beforehand. After that you can follow the step below to start the application form fill up the process:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Online” link provided above.
Step 2: The following window will open. Log in with your User Id and Password as shown in the image below:
Step 3: Once logged in successfully, you will have the application form on the screen. The first section will be the Personal Details section as shown below:
Fill in your name, father/guardian’s name, Date of Birth, caste, sex, PWD, Aadhar Card Number, annual income, address email id and phone number in the fields provided.
Step 4: Next, you will need to fill the Examination details section, as shown below:
Fill in the Board code, board name, year of HSC exam, Course, SID No., Seat No. & HSC Exam Seat No. Select the group of subject and the medium at the end.
Step 5: The last and the final section of the form will be the school details section.
Fill the details as indicated in the fields of this section.
Note: After the details are filled make sure you click on the ‘save’ button and not the ‘submit’ button.The submit button will submit your form and you will not be able to edit any details. By saving the details you can edit the details anytime before the last date. But, do submit the GUJCET Application Form 2018 before the last date.
- Read the detailed Help manual For filling up the online application form.
How to collect Pin, booklet for GUJCET 2018?
To get the Pin (User Id and Password), visit one of the designated distribution centres, you will receive the pin and booklet of GUJCET 2018 by submitting the demand draft of Rs. 300/-. Here are the steps that you must follow to get the pin (User Id and Password) and booklet.
- Pay Rs. 300/- by Demand Draft at any Nationalised Bank payable at Ahmedabad in favour of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar.”
- Submit this demand draft at any one of the district distribution centres.
- Collect your pin and booklet after successful submission of the DD.
- Access the internet and visit the registration website for GUJCET 2018 which is www.gujcet.gseb.org.
- Log in using the User ID and password and fill the personal, examination and school & board details in the GUJCET application form. Upload the images as per the specifications.
The District Distribution centres are as follows:
GUJCET 2018 Application Fees
The application fee will have to be submitted in the form of a Demand Draft in the designated district distribution centres. The application fee is Rs. 300/-. The user id and password for registration will be provided only after you submit the GUJCET 2018 Application Fees from the centres.
The Centres where the candidate can also submit the Demand Draft and get the user id and password are:
- Board office at Vadodara and Gandhinagar
- T & T.V. High School, Nanpura, Surat
- S.G. Dholakiya High School, Rajkot
Are you eligible to fill GUJCET 2018 Application Form?
Know whether or not you are eligible to apply for GUJCET 2018. Following are the eligibility criteria for GUJCET 2018. Before applying online, make sure you read them carefully:
- Nationality: Applicant must be the citizen of India.
- Domicile: Student must be the resident of Gujarat. Those who are the resident of Gujarat but are residing outside Gujarat are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Qualification: Applicant must have passed the 12th examination. Candidates appearing for class 12th examination can also apply.
- Minimum Marks: 10+2/HSC/qualifying examination should be passed with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
GUJCET 2018 Admit Card
To appear for GUJCET 2018, you must have the GUJCET 2018 Admit Card. The admit card will be available only to those candidates who will be submitting their online application form without any error before the last date. The admit card will have to the important details regarding the exam test centre, roll number, exam date and time. Thus make sure you download the admit card from the official website as per the schedule.