Gujrat Secondary and Higher Board Education (GSHB) will release the GUJCET 2019 Admit Card tentatively in the 3rd week of April 2019. The Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET 2019) is conducted to offer admissions to courses such as Engineering, Degree/Diploma, and Pharmacy. The candidates can generate their Admit Card through the official website, i.e. gujcet.gseb.org. The applicants who have successfully applied for the GUJCET 2019 only they will be able to download their GUJCET 2019 Admit Card. The Admit Card is a mandatory document that every candidate should carry with themselves at the time of examination.
At the time of downloading the GUJCET 2019 Admit Card the candidates should first check the details mentioned on it, if there is any discrepancy then you must contact the authorities within the given period of time. All the aspirants must go through this article as it contains all the relevant information regarding the Admit Card of GUJCET 2019.
GUJCET 2019 Admit Card
The candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Card as it may use at the time of counselling round. This exam will follow a pattern and consist of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics. Each section carries 40 marks and in total the maximum marks for GUJCET 2019 will be 120. This exam will be taken in offline mode and the type of question paper will be objective. The language of which will be English, Hindi, and Gujarati. As per the previous year’s data, we have come up with an expected schedule mentioned in the table below.
|GUJCET 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the Application form||1st week of April 2019|
|Issuing of Admit Card/Hall Ticket||3rd week of April 2019|
|GUJCET 2019 exam date||23 Apr 2019|
Admit Card: The GUJCET 2019 Admit Card will be available at gujcet.gujseb.org.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- Firstly, visit the official website or the direct link provided above.
- Click on the GUJCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Choose between “Name” or “Application Number”.
- After entering either of the two.
- Enter Captcha
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Now you can download your GUJCET 2019 Admit Card.
It is advised to take out a coloured print of the Admit Card and on a blank white sheet. The printed copy of the Admit Card is necessary to carry at the time of examination.
Details mentioned on Admit Card
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Exam date, day and timings
- Address of Exam centre
It is important to check all the details mentioned on the GUJCET 2019 Admit Card. In case of any error or spelling mistakes, the candidates can contact the higher authorities immediately before the date of examination.
- The candidates are not allowed bring any electronic gadgets such as Mobile phones, calculators, pagers etc.
- The GUJCET 2019 Admit Card is an important document that candidate must carry with themselves inside the examination hall.
- If any candidate forgets or unable to bring the Admit Card then they would not be able to sit inside the exam hall.
- Other than Admit Card candidate must carry their valid government ID Proof.
- Reach the examination centre 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Preserve your Admit Card in a good condition even after the conduction of exam, as it is important for the further admission procedure.
- The candidate cannot make any change or correction in the Admit Card.
- Only the officially issued Admit Card will be considered as valid.
The significance of GUJCET 2019 Admit Card
At first, the examination involves the applying procedure. After submitting the application form, paid the application fee and filled in all the mandatory details you will be able to generate your Admit Card for GUJCET 2019. The Admit Card is a document that contains all the relevant information regarding the candidate and the examination. At the time of counselling, it works as a proof that you have appeared for the exam.