GUJCET 2019 Answer Key – Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) conducts the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET). It released the final answer key on the official website. Also, unofficial Answer Keys of GUJCET 2019 were made available here, candidates can check the answer keys from this page. Answer Keys are found helpful in roughly evaluating the GUJCET 2019 Result. The answer key for GUJCET 2019 are uploaded in a pdf file format and is downloadable from this page. Candidates can get GUJCET 2019 Answer Keys from this page.
GUJCET 2019 Answer Key
GSEB released the official answer key one week after the examination. The first answer key uploaded by the governing body will be provisional. After the release of the provisional answer key, the official answer key will be published approximately after one week of the examination. Candidates can check the important dates related to answer keys from the schedule given below:
|GUJCET 2019 Key||Dates|
|GUJCET 2019 examination||23 Apr 2019|
|Date of Provisional Answer Key||29 Apr 2019|
|Date of Final Answer Key||03 May 2019|
- Click Here to download the GUJCET 2019 Final Answer Key.
- Click Here to check the GUJCET 2019 Provisional Answer Key.
Download GUJCET 2019 Unofficial Answer Key!
GUJCET 2019 Chemistry Answer Key 2019
GUJCET 2019 Physics Answer Key
How to calculate the score?
The total marks for GUJCET 2019 will be of 120 marks. Each section i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics will comprise of 40 questions. After checking the answer key, candidates will get to know how much they have scored as for every correct answer 1 mark will be awarded. For every wrong answer, -0.25 marks will be deducted.
How to Download GUJCET 2019 Answer Key?
Candidates can check the answer key for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics papers which will be available in the PDF file format. The Board will also release the answer keys for Hindi, Gujrati-English. All the candidates need to login first in order to check the answer key. Candidates can check the following information so as to check the answer keys.
- Candidates need to click on the link Answer Key which will be available on the main website.
- Then after checking the answer key, download it and calculate the scores according to the distribution of marks uploaded by GSEB.
Significance of ESTIMATED SCORE
It is to be noted that the score calculated using the answer key will be the estimated score and it has its own significance. Candidates can check the following points to know the significance of answer key:
- The estimated score of the answer key can be used to compare the results of the previous examinations. Candidates can have a round about idea of his position when they will compare their estimated score with previous year’s scores.
- Candidates can compare the estimated score with the cutoffs of different colleges and courses.
Seat Allotment: Candidates can also compare the different cutoffs which has been set by various universities and have an idea about what course one can get and after which round.
How to challenge the GUJCET 2019 Key?
If anyone is not satisfied with the information provided in the answer key, then it should be informed to the authorities. Candidates have a certain amount of time to raise the objections. There are certain points which are to be kept in mind when a candidate is raising the objections in the answer key. The points can be checked from the following information provided:
- It should be noted that GSEB first releases the provisional answer key and then the final answer key.
- To raise the objections in the answer key, candidates need to pay a certain amount of money online only.
- Candidates need to upload the proof of the document in support of their claim.
Note: The decision will be taken by the authorities and the decision as per the claim will be final keeping in mind the plight of all the candidates.
Candidates can check the official answer key of the previous year for GUJCET by clicking on this link.