GUJCET 2019 Application Form – GSEB has extended the last date to pay the application fee of GUJCET 2019 exam from February 08, 2019 to February 16, 2019. However, the application forms ended on February 08, 2019. This year GSEB has taken the registration process online entirely. Thus, the candidates need not visit any center separately to get the login pin. The 10+2 qualified/qualifying candidates in 2019 are eligible to fill the application form. To fill the form online, candidates will first have to register the official website, gujcet.gseb.org. Next, they need to fill the application form and submit the same by paying the application fee of Rs. 300/- in the online mode or via SBI e-challan. For more details regarding GUJCET 2019 Application Form, like how to register and fill the application form, requirements, instructions, etc, read below.
GUJCET 2019 Application Form
All the details should be entered in the application form very carefully and properly. Any mistake or incorrect information in the form will lead to its rejection. The schedule of important dates regarding GUJCET 2019 Application Form is as follows:
|GUJCET 2019 Application Form
|Availability of Online application form|
|Last date to apply online||08 Feb 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fee||16 Feb 2019|
|GUJCET 2019 Exam||23 Apr 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to pay the GUJCET 2019 Application Fee.
GUJCET 2019 Application Fees
Candidates should note that the application fee for GUJCET 2019 will have to be submitted in the form of a Demand Draft in the designated district distribution centers as mentioned below. The application fee is Rs. 300/-.
Mode of payment: The mode of payment have been changed this year. The candidates need to pay the application fee online via net banking or using the debit/credit card. The candidates can also opt for SBI e-challan mode of payment.
Important Document For GUJCET 2019 Application Form
The candidates need to keep ready the following documents. These documents are to be kept ready before applying online. Check that you have these in hand before stating with the process:
- Scanned passport sized photo
- Scanned image of the signature
- For reference, purpose keep class 10 and 12 documents ready
Specification of Images to be uploaded in the GUJCET 2019 Application Form
Below are the specifications of the images that are to be uploaded in the GUJCET 2019 application form.
- Both the scanned images of the photo and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size limit: between 5KB to 50KB (120px X 120px)
How to do GUJCET 2019 Registration? – New Process
Until last year, candidates were needed to visit one of the centers mentioned below to get the user id and password. These worked as the login credentials to log in and fill the online application form. But from this year this process is taken online. Check the steps below:
- Now the candidates can register online and generate their own user id and password. Click on the direct link above the following window will open. Click on the link that says “new candidates registration”
- In doing so the next window will open where you need to register using the details like:
- Student name
- guardian name
- mobile number
- email id
- a password of your choice
After filling these details click on the register button as shown here:
- Next, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the same and click on the submit button as shown below:
- Next, the login window will open automatically. Enter the User Id and password that you have entered at the time of registration and click on login
- After clicking the login button, you will be redirected to the following window where you need to select the payment option as shown below:
- On clicking the payment option the candidates need to pay Rs. 300 using online payment mode or e-challan. After paying the fee the confirmation of the application fee payment will be available on the screen. Take its print. The confirmation will look like the one below.
Steps to Fill GUJCET 2019 Application Form
The steps to fill the GUJCET 2019 Application Form are as follows:
Step 1: Candidates should note that to complete the application form and submit it online, they will have to fill the following details on the application form page after login in:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Physically Handicapped
- Aadhar Card Number
- Address 1, Address 2, Address 3 & City
- Email id
- Mobile and Landline Number
- Board Code & Name of Board
- HSC Exam appearing year, Course, SID No., Seat No. & HSC Exam Seat No.
- Group and Medium
Board and School Details
- HSC School Index Number
- School Code
- School’s name
- Center Code and Name of Centre
- Photograph and signature
Step 2: You will get an option to save the entries made by you. If you do not want to submit the form, you can save the details & edit them whenever you want before the last date.
Step 3: Finally, you have to submit your form when you are sure that no further editings have to be incorporated in your form.
GUJCET 2019 Application Form Help Guide
Candidates can check the help guide on how to fill the application form using the PDF file here. The help guide contains all the steps in registration and form fill up process.
GUJCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Now to be able to fill the GUJCET 2019 Application Form the candidates need to know if they are eligible to appear in the examination. Therefore, below are the points of eligibility that the candidates must understand before apply for the GUJCET 2019 exam:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India. Also, the candidate should be the resident of Gujarat.
- Those who are the resident of Gujarat but are residing outside Gujarat are also eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have passed the 12th examination.
- Candidates appearing for class 12th examination can also eligible for applying.
- 10+2/HSC/qualifying examination should be passed with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
GUJCET 2019 Admit Card
After the application forms are submitted, the registered candidates are issued the admit card of the GUJCET 2019 exam to appear in the exam. The admit card is the only document, using which the candidates can enter their exam centers to take the GUJCET 2019 exam. The admit card will contain the exam center details, time and date of the exam. It will also contain other important details like instructions to follow. The admit card is uploaded online and the candidates need to log in using their details to get the admit card.