It is expected that the GUJCET 2019 Application Form will be available in the last week of March 2019. All the candidates who are aspiring for GUJCET 2019 should fill the application form on or before the last date. For filling the form online, candidates will first have to register successfully on the official website. The direct links for the same will also be provided here as soon as it will be available. User id and password will be provided to the candidates that will allow the candidates to go to the application form page. In the application form, you will have to fill your personal details, education and school details. The form has to be filled online only. No other mode of submission will be accepted. For more details regarding GUJCET 2019 Application Form, candidates can read this article by scrolling down the page.
GUJCET 2019 Application Form
All the details should be entered in the application form very carefully and properly. Any mistake or incorrect information in the form will lead to its rejection. The schedule of important dates regarding GUJCET 2019 Application Form is as follows:
|GUJCET 2019 Application Form
|Availability of Online application form||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Last date to apply online||1st week of Apr 2019|
|GUJCET 2018 Exam||Last week of Apr 2019|
Apply Online: GUJCET 2019 Application Form will be available in the official website i.e. www.gseb.org.
GUJCET 2019 Application Fees
Candidates should note that the application fee for GUJCET 2019 will have to be submitted in the form of a Demand Draft in the designated district distribution centers as mentioned below. The application fee is Rs. 300/-.
How to Register for GUJCET 2019?
Steps to register are as follows:
- Firstly, candidates will have to Pay Rs. 300/- by Demand Draft at any Nationalised Bank payable at Ahmedabad in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar.”
- You will need to visit one of the centers mentioned below to get the user id and password. These will work as the login credentials to log in and fill the online application form.
Along with these centers, the pin and booklet will be also available at:
- Board office at Vadodara and Gandhinagar
- T & T.V. High School, Nanpura, Surat
- S.G. Dholakiya High School, Rajkot
- With the User Id and Password you will have to log in to the portal to complete the registration process as shown below:
- After clicking the login button, you will be redirected to the application form page.
Steps to Fill GUJCET 2019 Application Form
The steps to fill the GUJCET 2019 Application Form are as follows:
Step 1: Candidates should note that to complete the application form and submit it online, they will have to fill the following details on the application form page after login in:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Physically Handicapped
- Aadhar Card Number
- Address 1, Address 2, Address 3 & City
- Email id
- Mobile and Landline Number
- Board Code & Name of Board
- HSC Exam appearing year, Course, SID No., Seat No. & HSC Exam Seat No.
- Group and Medium
Board and School Details
- HSC School Index Number
- School Code
- School’s name
- Center Code and Name of Centre
- Photograph and signature
Step 2: You will get an option to save the entries made by you. If you do not want to submit the form, you can save the details & edit them whenever you want before the last date.
Step 3: Finally, you have to submit your form when you are sure that no further editings have to be incorporated in your form.