The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board (GUJSEB) will declare the GUJCET 2019 Result most probably in the Second week of May 2019. The GUJCET 2019 exam will hold for the admissions to Engineering, Degree/Diploma, and Pharmacy programmes. The GUJCET 2019 Result will declare on the official website of GSEB, i.e. gujcet.gujseb.org. The candidates who appeared in the exams only they will be able to check the Result of GUJCET 2019.

The Result will contain the overall marks and rank of the aspirant. There is no process to revaluation or re-checking of the Result. On the basis of the marks achieved by the students, GUJSEB will prepare a Merit List. The Merit List will consist of the qualifying status of the shortlisted candidates. The counseling round will also depend on the GUJCET 2019 Result. To attain more detailed information regarding the Result of GUJCET 2019 you can go through this page.

GUJCET 2019 Result

According to the Merit List counselling for GUJCET 2019 will be announced. The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will organize the counselling round. The official cutoff marks for each category will announce with the GUJCET 2019 Result. The direct link to check the Result will also update as soon the final Result will announce. You can go through the expected schedule of the Result provided in the table below.

GUJCET 2019 Result Important Dates (expected)
GUJCET 2019 exam will hold on Last week of April 2019
The Result will announce on 1st week of May 2019

Result: The GUJCET 2019 Result will be accessible at gujcet.gujseb.org.

Steps to check the Result

  • First of all, visit the official website or click on the direct link provided above.
  • Click on the “Result” panel.
  • Enter your Seat number.

GUJCET 2019 Result

  • As you enter your seat number, your Result will display on the same screen.
  • View your Result and download it.
  • Keep a hard copy of your Result for further Admission procedure.

GUJCET 2019 Merit List

The GUJCET 2019 exam contains 3 major sections. The maximum marks of these three sections are Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics are 120. Each section will carry 40 marks. There will be 40 objective type questions. GUJSEB will prepare the Merit list wherein 60% weightage will be given to the marks scored in the 10+2 examination. On the other hand, 40% weightage will be given to marks obtained in the GUJCET 2019. The conducting body will decide the cutoff. The students lying under the decided cutoff will no longer be a part of Merit List.

GUJCET 2019 Counseling

The ACPC will organize the counselling round for GUJCET 2019. The candidate who will crack the GUJCET 2019, their name will be in the Merit List. The selected candidates will be called for the counselling round. Counselling is the final stage in which the students will get admission in the colleges. Consequently, the admission process will be going to end up here only. In case of availability of vacant seats, the next seat allotment or counselling round will announce. Students can submit the admission fee to the respective colleges on the same day of counselling also. Candidates must submit their necessary documents that are listed below.

  • 10+2 Marksheet
  • Matriculation certificate
  • Original ID Proof
  • Migration Certificate
  • Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)
  • Recent passport size photographs
  • GUJCET 2019 Admit Card
  • A hard copy of GUJCET 2019 Result

GUJCET 2019

Leave a Reply