All the candidates aspiring for GUJCET 2019 should make themselves aware of GUJCET 2019 Syllabus as it will give the students a direction in their studying and learning process. To prepare for any competitive examination, one should know the syllabus, exam pattern and about the exam in detail to crack it. Syllabus gives an fair idea of all the topics that have to be covered by the candidates who are preparaing for the competitive exam. Candidates can get the complete details regarding GUJCET 2019 Syllabus in this article.
GUJCET 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus is very important thing that the candidates must be aware of before starting the preparation process. The syllabus for the entrance examination will be at per with the Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics related questions will be asked in the test. The detailed topics of each of these subjects are mentioned under:
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- f Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Communication System
Click Here to download GUJCET 2019 Syllabus.
GUJCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for GUJCET 2019 is mentioned below:
- 120 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- MCQ type questions will have to be answered.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will be the subjects that will be covered in the question paper.
- Total Marks will be 120.
- +1 mark will be awarded to the candidates for the correct answer and -0.25 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Duration of the test is of 3 Hours.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
How to Prepare for GUJCET 2019?
Candidates who are aspiring for GUJCET 2019 can start their preparation as soon as possible. The first step regarding the preparation is to know about the exam pattern and syllabus in detail. After knowing about all the topics that have to be covered, the candidate should analyze himself/herself that what are his/her weak and strong parts. Accordingly, he/she should plan the time table and devote more time for tougher topics. Preparation should be done in such a way that there is appropriate time left for the candidates to revise the topics once again. This can be achieved if the candidate makes a habit of making notes at the preparation time. In this way, he/she can revsie all the important terms, formula & everything easily at the time of revision. The candidates should also try to solve the sample papers and previous years papers to get an idea of the type of questions that will be asked during the exams.
Official Website: www.gseb.org