GUJCET 2019 – The GUJCET 2019 exam is being held on April 23, 2019, and the application forms to apply for the exam is now available. GUJCET is held for admissions in various UG engineering courses in the colleges of the Gujarat state. The GUJCET 2019 exam is to be held in 3 languages Gujarati, Hindi, and English. The exam is conducted in offline mode only and is based on the existing 10+2 syllabus. The candidates qualifying or qualified 10+2 level exam in 2019 are eligible to appear in the GUJCET 2019 exam. For more information regarding GUJCET 2019, like application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc keep reading below.
Candidates will have to apply for the GUJCET 2019 exam in online mode only. All admission in the state of Gujarat in engineering courses is based on the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET). The GUJCET 2019 Dates are as follows:
|Availability of Online application form|
|Last date to apply online||08 Feb 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fee||16 Feb 2019|
|Issuance of admit card||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|GUJCET 2019 Exam||30
|The release of the official answer key||4th week of Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counselling starts||Jun 2019|
GUJCET 2019 Application Form
The last date to pay the GUJCET 2019 Application Fee has been extended to February 16, 2019:
Below are the steps to apply for the GUJCET 2019 exam. The application process is online and the candidates can check the steps below for an error-free application process.
- You will have to register on the official website first.
- The user id and password will work as the login credentials to access the online application form.
- Provide personal details, education details, and contact details in the online application form by logging in with the user id and password received.
- Candidates have to upload photograph and signature in the application form.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
Mode of applying: Online (Net banking or credit/debit card) or using SBI e-Challan.
GUJCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum set of requirements that the candidates have to fulfil for GUJCET 2019 are given here.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India. Also, the candidate should be the resident of Gujarat.
- Those who are the resident of Gujarat but are residing outside Gujarat are also eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have passed the 12th examination.
- Candidates appearing for class 12th examination can also eligible for applying.
- 10+2/HSC/qualifying examination should be passed with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
GUJCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of GUJCET 2019 is as follows:
- 120 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- MCQ type questions will have to be answered.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will be the subjects that will be covered in the question paper.
- Total Marks will be 120.
- +1 mark will be awarded to the candidates for the correct answer and -0.25 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Duration of the test is of 3 Hours.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
GUJCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for the entrance examination will be at per with the Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations. The subjects that will be covered in the test are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The detailed topics of each of these subjects are mentioned under:
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- f Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Communication System
GUJCET 2019 Preparation
Candidates aspiring for GUJCET 2019 should start their preparation as soon as possible to get good results. Try to analyze your strong and weak topics and then study accordingly. Give a minimum amount of time to all the subjects and topics but topics in which you feel, it is hard or tough for you should be given more time. Make notes of all the important formula that you come across and revise them regularly so that they can be retained in your mind for longer periods. Solve mock papers and sample papers to increase your speed and accuracy. Stay focused.
GUJCET 2019 Admit Card
All the aspirants who will successfully submit the application form will be issued their admit cards/hall tickets. This is the most important document as it serves the purpose of verification of the candidates at the exam center. It is mandatory to bring the admit card on the exam day at the exam center. No candidates will be allowed to appear for the test if he/she doesn’t have the valid admit card. The admit card contains various important information like candidate’s name, test center, test timings, etc.
GUJCET 2019 Answer Key
It is expected that GUJCET 2019 Answer Key will be released in the month of April 2019 by GSEB. The answer key can be used to cross-check the answers. It gets released before the actual release of the result. The Answer key will contain the correct answers to all the questions asked in the exam. Candidates can verify the number of correct and wrong answers and through the marking scheme, they will be able to get an idea of the result that they might obtain in the test. Aspirants will get a rough estimate of the scores in the entrance test.
GUJCET 2019 Result
The results for the entrance test GUJCET 2019 will be released in the month of May or June 2019. Candidates will be able to check their results online in the official website & the direct links to check the result will also be provided here whenever it will be available. The results will intimate the students about their qualifying status in the exam. A separate list of selected students will also be prepared based on their marks in the qualifying exam and the GUJCET test who will be called for the counseling process.
GUJCET 2019 Counseling
The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will conduct the counseling sessions for the engineering courses. It will call the candidates for counseling and seat allotments process as per the notified schedule. Candidates will have to submit the following certificates/documents at the time of counseling for verification:
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- GUJCET 2019 Result
- Passport Size photographs
Official Website: www.gseb.org