GVSAT 2019 Admit Card – All those candidates who have successfully submitted their GVSAT 2019 Applications before the last date, will be provided a link over their application portal to retrieve their GVSAT 2019 Admit Cards. Suresh Gyan Vihar University will be issuing the GVSAT 2019 admit cards. GVAT 2019 Admit card is an important document, a candidate is advised to store it safely even after the exams are done conducting. Your GVSAT 2019 Admit Card will have some of the important details like registration number, photograph, exam venue, date and time of the test and the course details that you wish to pursue from this University. To know more details on GVSAT 2019 admit card, a candidate can keep reading this article provided below.
GVSAT 2019 Admit Card
On the day of the actual GVSAT 2019 Exam, a candidate will be also be required to carry GVSAT 2019 Application Form, GVSAT 2019 Admit Card and any of the following government IDs – Passport, Aadhar Card, Voter Id, Driving License, Pan Card, College ID Card or Class 12th Admit Card. Candidates can keep a check on the GVSAT 2019 Admit Card events, from below.
|GVSAT 2019||Important Dates|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2019|
|Exam Date||4th week of May to 1st week of Jun 2019|
Download: Candidates will be able to retrieve their GVSAT 2019 Admit Card from here.
How To Download GVSAT 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow these instructions mentioned below in this sequence, to download their GVSAT 2019 admit cards in a hassle-free manner.
- Start by visiting the link provided below the table.
- You will be redirected to the official website of the University, where you will find the admit card link. Click that.
- After clicking that link, you will be asked to log in to your application portal with the help of your username and password.
- On logging in, you will find GVSAT 2019 Admit Card appearing on your device’s screen.
- Go through each and every detail printed on it, prior to downloading it. In case of any error, contact the authorities as soon as possible. Note that, no details will be changed once printed and appearing on the admit card. Only the errors will be rectified.
- A candidate would be advised to carry at least 2 copies of the GVSAT 2019 Admit cards to the exam hall. In case one gets lost, a candidate will have the other copy to be on the safer side.
Details Printed On GVSAT 2019 Admit Card
- Candidate’s name
- Parents’ Name
- Date of Birth
- Address of the Exam center
- Exam Date and Time
- Registration Number
- Examination Roll Number
Once a candidate is done retrieving the admit card, he or she will be required to start preparing for the GVSAT 2019 Exam. Two things are considered to be important in order to start preparing, firstly the syllabus of the exam and secondly the exam pattern. For your kind perusal, we have provided below with the examination pattern of GVSAT 2019. Interested candidates can have a look at it.
- Mode Of Exam – Online
- Type of Questions- Multiple Choice Questions
- For Every Correct Answer – 2 marks each
- For Every Incorrect Answer – No negative marking
- Medium of Exam – English, and Hindi
- Sections Covered – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English Proficiency
- Marks Per Section – 30 marks
- Total Number of Questions – 120
- Syllabus – Questions will be asked from Class 12th level PCM. So, candidates can prepare from NCERT book and other authentic entrance examination materials.
- Total Duration- 120 minutes( 2 hours)
GVSAT 2019 Exam Centers
As per the last year’s data, these were the options available to appear for GVSAT 2019. In case of any addition or reduction in any of the exam center, we will be updating this page after the official release of this year’s information brochure. Till that time, candidates can have a look at the available 38 options for appearing for this exam. The exact address will be mentioned on the admit cards of the candidates.