HITSEEE 2019 Application Form – The candidates can now complete the HITSEEE 2019 Registration and apply for the HITSEEE 2019 exam online and in offline mode. The last date is April 08, 2019. The application fee is Rs. 1200/-. The offline application form can be downloaded from the website of HITSEEE 2019 and have to be sent before the last date. To submit the online HITSEEE 2019 Application Form the candidates have to register first using their name and contact details. Keep ready an active email id and mobile phone number before starting the application form fill up process. Also, read the eligibility criteria thoroughly. Read below to know all about HITSEEE 2019 Application Form.
HITSEEE 2019 Application Form
HITSEEE 2019 Application Form will be available from the month of December 2018. Thus, candidates who are interested in admission in B.Tech courses in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science must apply before the last date. Below are the dates important in this regard:
|HITSEEE 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Commencement of application form submission||05 Dec 2018|
|Last date for issue of application form||08 Apr 2019|
Apply now: Click Here to fill the HITSEEE 2019 Application Form.
How to fill the HITSEEE 2019 Application Form – Online Mode
Here is how you can fill the HITSEEE 2019 Application Form.
Now let us discuss each step in details below:
Step 1: HITSEEE 2019 Registration
First of all, candidates have to register using the direct link that will be available on this page as per schedule. Thereafter, the following page will appear. You have to provide all the details and register yourself.
After filling all the details click on submit and proceed button. A link will be sent to your registered email id to verify it.
Step 2: Fill the application form
Next, fill all the important details that appear on the online application form on tour screen. Make sure to fill all the details correctly. Thus, the details that you will have to fill are:
- Personal Details – Name of the parent/guardian, place of birth, nationality, religion, caste, mother tongue, gender, permanent address, country, state.
- Education Details – you need to enter details of class 10th and class 12th like the name of the institution studied, the board of examination, medium of instructions, the registration number of class 10 and 12, month and year of passing.
- Other Details – Select the two test cities center in which you desire to appear as per your convenience.
Next, Click on “Submit” to go to the next step.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
After filling in all the details, you need to upload scanned copies of photograph and signature, as per the specifications are given in the application form. Also, take note that the Institute will reject your Application form if there is no photo and signature. Click on “Save & Continue” to go ahead to the next step.
|Photograph||JPG||Equal to or Less than 100-200 KB|
|Signature||JPG||Equal to or Less than 100-200 KB|
Step 4: Previewing the Application Form
Candidates must preview the application form, if you find any mistake or if there is any need to do some modification. In such case, you can go back and do the necessary corrections. Thereafter you may click on “Make Payment” to pay the application fee.
Step 5: Payment Charges
Candidates have to pay the application fee in online mode by Credit/ Debit Card.
Step 6: Provisional Registration Slip
After the successful transaction of an application fee, the provisional registration slip will be available on your computer screen. Thus, the candidates must download and preserve the registration slip for future references. However, you don’t need to courier it or email it.
How to fill the HITSEEE 2019 Application Form – Offline Mode
- To fill and submit the Application Form of HITSEEE 2018, you will need to download the form, from the official website.
- After downloading the form, candidates must fill the application form as per the instructions and required details.
- You will have to affix a passport size recent photograph with the white background on the particular space. Ensure that your photograph contains name and date.
- It is necessary to have a signature of both the applicant and parent in the application form.
- After filling in all the details, submit the application form via post to the address that will be available on the website of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form in offline mode
Along with the application form, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Demand Draft of the application fees
- Photocopies of certificates and mark sheets of the qualifying examination.
- Three recent coloured passport size photographs with white background (name and date of taking the photograph should be printed on the photo)