Are you wondering How To Prepare For AUEET 2019? If you are aspiring to take admission in Andhra University for the academic session 2019-20, then you must definitely be looking for the answer to this question. Well, we thus have compiled all the preparation resources like AUEET 2019 Syllabus, Model Paper, Important Books and a preparation strategy on this page. These resources will help all the aspiring candidates to prepare for AUEET 2019 with ease. But, make sure to start today. If you start early you will be able to complete the entire syllabus. Thus, to avoid last-minute preparations, make sure you start now. Read below to collect all the preparation resource and know how to put the resources to use.
How To Prepare For AUEET 2019
To be able to prepare for AUEET 2019, you need to know about the examination first. Here we have introduced the examination in brief. Although if you need to know about Andhra University in details, please follow the link: AUEET 2019 – Complete details.
|Conducting Body: Directorate of Admission, Andhra University|
|Examination Name||AUEET 2019|
|Held For||Admission in 6-Year B.Tech. + M.Tech. Dual Degree Programmes in CSSE, Computer Science & Networking, Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Chemical, and Instrumentation Technology (with exit option after 4 years) only|
|Number of Questions||90|
|Total Time||90 Minutes|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
Thus, this is what the examination is all about in brief. To take admission in Andhra University you will have to crack the examination. Therefore, it is mandatory to make sure that your preparation is up to the mark. Now let us take a look at the resources for preparation of AUEET 2019.
How To Prepare For AUEET 2019 – Know the Syllabus
As it is clear that the question paper of AUEET 2019 will contain 3 parts. There will be 3 parts in the question paper: Part A (Mathematics), Part B (Physics) and Part C (Chemistry). Thus candidates need to cover the important topics from each subject. Here are the subject wise topics that the candidates need to complete to be able to qualify the admission test.
|Sr. No.||Mathematics Topics|
|Sr. No.||Physics Topics|
|2.||Units and Measurements|
|3.||Motion In a Straight Line|
|4.||Motion In A Plane|
|5.||Laws of Motion|
|6.||Work, Energy and Power|
|7.||Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion|
|10.||Mechanical properties of solids|
|11.||Mechanical properties of Fluids|
|12.||Thermal properties of Matter|
|16.||Ray Optics and Optical Instruments|
|18.||Electric charges and Fields|
|19.||Electrostatic Potential and capacitance|
|21.||Moving Charges and Magnetism|
|22.||Magnetism and Matter|
|26.||Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter|
|29.||Semiconductor Electronics: Material, Devices and Simple Circuits|
|Sr. No.||Chemistry Topics|
|2.||Classification Of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|3.||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|4.||States Of MatGasesgases and Liquids|
|7.||Chemical Equilibrium and Acid-Bases|
|8.||Hydrogen and its Compounds|
|9.||The s-Block Elements|
|10.||The p-Block Elements (group 13, 14)|
|12.||Organic Chemistry: some basic principles and techniques and Hydrocarbons|
|15.||Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics|
|17.||General Principles of Metallurgy|
|19.||d and f Block Elements|
|22.||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|23.||haloalkenes and haloarenes|
|24.||Organic Compounds containing C, H, and O|
|25.||Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen|
⇒ Download the PDF of the detailed syllabus – Click Here
How To Prepare For AUEET 2019 – Know the Exam Pattern
Here is the detailed explanation of the exam pattern and we have also attached the model question paper here to give you a clear idea.
It is clear from the model paper that the exam pattern will be:
- There will be 3 parts in the question paper: Part A (Mathematics), Part B (Physics) and Part C (Chemistry).
- mathematics will have 40 question, whereas Physics and Chemistry will have 30 questions each.
- There will be 4 options to each question.
- Total marks will be 90 and total time will be 90 minutes.
How To Prepare For AUEET 2019 – Know the Important Books
Here are the important books that the candidates may use to prepare for AUEET 2019. These books are mist preferred over the years. Thus, make sure to have a look.
|Name of the Book||Authour||Buying Link|
|Handbook of Physics Chemistry and Maths||Dr. Hansraj Singh||Buy Here|
|Differential calculus For JEE Main & Advanced||Amit Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|Integral calculus For JEE Main & Advanced||Amit Aggarwal.||Buy Here|
|New Pattern JEE Mathematics||Dr. SK Goyal||Buy Here|
How To Prepare For AUEET 2019 – Prepare A Timetable/Strategy
Since we have more than a year left to be able to prepare for Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test 2019, let us knwo how we can utilise the same efficiently. Thus, start now to efficiently use your time alongside your daily schedule.
- For AUEET 2019, almost 1 year is left. Thus the schedule can be divided month wise.
- First 3 Months: Utilise in preparing the topics that you are weak in. Get your doubts cleared and keep practicing these topics as much as you can.
- Next 3 Months: Concentrate on other chapters. Also, start solving at least 2 previous years AUEET question paper every week.
- Next 3 Months: Now, revise the entire syllabus once again. Note down the doubts and solve them with help of teachers, friends or your guide. Revision is the most important element here. For mathematics and physics, solve the numerical and derivations. Practice as much as you can.
- Last 3 Months: Concentrate on solving question papers and taking mock tests. This will improve your speed and accuracy. Also, keep revising every day for at least 2 hours. Dedicate more time to the important topics and topics you are weak in.