How To Prepare For BVP CET 2019 B.Tech? Candiadtes who are willing to take admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth must be seeking an answer to this particular question. Well, if you have a plan to join the UG Engineering programme in BVP, then you must go through this article. Below we will take you through all the important preparation resources and how to use them to prepare for BVP CET 2019 B.Tech. Therefore, aspiring candidates must know how to strategise their preparations. Although the examination is not as tough as VITEEE, BITSAT, JEE Main or Advanced yes, it does requires your dedication and time. Thus, we will discuss below How To Prepare For BVP CET 2019 B.Tech? and how to devise a plan of action.
How To Prepare For BVP CET 2019 B.Tech?
It is said by many candidates who have appeared for BVP CET B.Tech previously that the examination level is moderate. Although candidates have to manage time as there are 200 questions. But there is an advantage that candidates can attempt all the questions even if they are not sure of it, as there are no negative markings.
Keeping this in mind let us first check the exam pattern and marking schemes:
- The entrance test will consist of one question paper which will be in English.
- The question paper will consist of total 200 multiple-choice questions with four answer options A, B, C and D out which the candidates need to choose one correct option.
- The exam will be conducted for 3 hours.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark and there will be no negative marking.
- The marking scheme of the question paper will be as follows:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
Now, let us take a look at the preparation resources one by one. This will help you prepare as per the exam pattern and nature of BVP CET 2019 B.Tech.
How To Prepare For BVP CET 2019 B.Tech – #1 Know the syllabus
Candidates must get their hands on the syllabus foremost. BVP has prescribed syllabus designed by them for the entrance test. Although the syllabus is based on CBSE prescribed syllabus for class 11 and class 12, it is better to check the BVP prescribed syllabus for accuracy.
— BVP CET 2018 B.Tech Syllabus – Available Here.
How To Prepare For BVP CET 2019 B.Tech – #2 Know the important books
Although the below-mentioned books are quite helpful, make sure to make NCERT textbooks your bible. Yes, candidates must complete the NCERT books to get hold of all the basics. Thereafter to put the basics and concepts into practise candidates must refer to the books below. Practice the problems from NCERT too and then dive into the advanced problems of the reference books.
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author||Buying Link|
|Concepts of Physics (Set of 2 Volume)||H C Verma||Buy Here|
|Problems In General Physics||I E Irodov||Buy Here|
|Handbook of Physics||Nipendra Bhatnagar||Buy Here|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers Mathematics for Engineering Entrances||B.L. Sharma||Buy Here|
|Problems In Mathematics with Hints and Solutions||V. Govorov, P. Dybov, N. Miroshin, S. Smirnova||Buy Here|
How To Prepare For BVP CET 2019 B.Tech – #3 Execution
It is important to put the resources into use. Thus how will you execute the above plan? Read below:
- Avoid procrastination. Try to stay focused and motivated.
- For any help, you can comment below or ask your guide to help you out.
- Make sure you stick to the syllabus and do not deviate away from it.
- Take small breaks to stay fresh and also to avoid overloading.
- Keep making notes in your own handwriting. Writing helps you to remember things more prominently.
- Also, you can watch some youtube videos on preparations if you can not understand the books and notes.
- Try doing most of the revisions in the mornings. Quiet environment helps you to concentrate. In the second half practice and solve question papers.
∗ Do you follow some other better technique? If Yes, share it with other candidates and lend a helping hand. Comment below! ∗
How To Prepare For BVP CET 2019 B.Tech – #4 Evaluation
How do you know that you have prepared well or you are doing well with your preparations? Here comes the stage of evaluation. How do you evaluate yourself?
- Take mock tests every week. It will help you understand that how much you are improving or what more is lacking.
- Next, discuss. Discussion with your teachers and friends will help you gain some extra points that you might be missing out.
- Revise. You may get some doubts that you didn’t notice earlier.
All The Best!