When any entrance comes around the corner, candidates try to seek answer to this very answer that “How to prepare?” Same applies to BVP CET 2019 M.Tech. Well, when it is a post graduation level entrance test, obviously candidates need to be well prepared from one’s graduation course and the senior secondary core syllabus of science and mathematics. Below you’ll find a list of strategies regarding how to prepare and what to prepare for BVP CET 2019 M.Tech.We have mentioned everything in details regarding how to prepare for this entrance on this page so that it helps all you candidates. So happy Scrolling!
How to Prepare for BVP CET 2019 M.Tech?
The difficulty level of BVP CET 2019 M.Tech as found by students who appeared the previous years, is of moderate engineering entrance type. Although, there are only 100 questions, that too MCQ type that needs to be done in 3 hours duration. Speed and accuracy should be kept in mind while solving BVP CET 2019 M.Tech paper. Candidates are advised to solve all the questions, as there is a benefit of “no negative marking clause”.
The exam pattern of BVP CET 2019 M.Tech is mentioned so that candidates can get an idea of what type of entrance exam, they would be appearing for.
- There will be only one question paper at the BVP CET(M.TECH.)-2019 each for respective branches/courses.
- Language: Only medium available is English.
- Pattern: The question paper will consist of 100 multiple choice objective-type questions with one correct choice.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries one mark. Total marks will be 100. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers or unanswered questions chosen by the candidate.
1. Preparing From the Important Resources
Preparing from the syllabus mentioned is not sufficient for one getting a good rank in BVP CET 2019 M.Tech. One also needs to prepare from some other good recommended resources in order to improve one’s knowledge. As they say,” The more you learn, the more you get the knowledge of”! These are some books suggested by the previous year’s toppers that would help the candidates in preparing for BVP CET 2019 M.Tech. These are few books from which you can practice.
- Introduction to Software Engineering – By Ronald J.Leach
- Distributed Computing – By Sunita Mahajan, Seema Shah
- Fundamentals of Digital Image Processing: A Practical Approach with Examples in MATLAB – By Wiley-Blackwell
- CAD/CAM: Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing – By M.Groover, E.Zimmers
2. Be thorough with the Syllabus
Candidates must start preparing for BVP CET 2019 M.Tech well before the admission procedure kicks starts so that they’re able to prepare all the important topics mentioned in the syllabus on time. Every candidate must start prepping for BVP CET 2019 M.Tech initially from the syllabus, then start from other resource materials. Till the time, your basics aren’t clear you can’t understand any indirect questions from other materials. Make sure you don’t leave out any topics and also do time it accordingly to solve the questions.
3. Making Up Your Mind
Making a study plan is an easy task. But what about following it? Yes, everyone at some point in time- faces difficulty and eventually ends up discontinuing the plan. Here are some points which are going to help you overcome such thoughts.
- Stay Focussed, Patient and Motivated throughout the preparation period.
- Make sure you follow the syllabus, provided by the exam conducting body.
- Start preparing the difficult topics, when you think you’ll be able to concentrate the most.
- Take power naps in between as they’re said to improve one’s concentration.
- Prepare your own notes, rather than searching for someone else’s notes. Remember, note making would come helpful for last moment study sessions.
- Try to look for good course oriented preparation videos on youtube.
4. Self Evaluation is a Must
Candidates should try to evaluate oneself by keeping pace with time and accuracy. Also, solve more and more mock test papers, seek guidance from parents or tutors- who have more knowledge regarding this. Make sure you revise and clarify all your doubts from your teachers well before the exam.
ALL THE BEST!