Wondering How To Prepare For SAAT 2019? Well, you will need motivation, hard work and all the important preparation resources to be exam ready. Thus, below we will share all the preparation resources and in addition to that tips that will help you put these preparation resources into wise use. So, let us together analyse the various aspect of SAAT 2019 and devise a strategy on how to prepare for it. Also, make sure you know the important dates and admission process that is followed by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA). This is also a part of your preparation.
How To Prepare For SAAT 2019
So ask the following questions to yourself –
- Do I have the Syllabus of SAAT 2019?
- Do I know the Exam Pattern of Karnataka SAAT 2019?
- What are the important books? Do I have them?
- Do I know a strategy to follow?
Now, let us help you with all the above preparation resources one by one. If you have these resources well and good, if not we are discussing all here.
#1 Syllabus Of SAAT 2019
For the syllabus, SOA has prescribed the SAAT 2019 syllabus for all programmes. Thus, candidates can find the same in the form of a PDF document compiled at one place. For B.tech Entrance Test the syllabus is almost as per JEE Main syllabus. For M.Tech SOA as specified the topics that will be included in SAAT 2019.
Get complete SAAT 2019 Syllabus – Click Here.
#2 Exam Pattern Of SAAT 2019
The exam pattern for SAAT 2019 will be as follows. It is important to be aware of the exam pattern so that you are familiar with the marking pattern and duration of the examination.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer fetches 4 marks. There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Time: 120 minutes
- Type of questions: MCQs
- Mode: Online
This pattern will be same for B.Tech and M.Tech both.
#3 SAAT 2019 Important Books
Here are the important books for M.Tech as well as B.Tech preparations.
SAAT 2019 Important Books for B.Tech
|Name of the Book||Authour||Buying Link|
|Concepts of Physics (Set of 2 Volume)||H C Verma||Buy Here|
|Problems In General Physics||I E Irodov||Buy Here|
|Handbook of Physics||Nipendra Bhatnagar||Buy Here|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers Mathematics for Engineering Entrances||B.L. Sharma||Buy Here|
|Problems In Mathematics with Hints and Solutions||V. Govorov, P. Dybov, N. Miroshin, S. Smirnova||Buy Here|
|Problems in Physical Chemistry||Narendra Awasthi||Buy Here|
|Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry||M. S. Chouhan||Buy Here|
SAAT 2019 Important Books for M.Tech
|Sr. No.||Name of course and books|
|02||Computer Science Engineering|
#SAAT 2019 Preparation Tips
Here is the most useful tip that will help you prepare for SAAT 2019. Candidates who are curious to know How To Prepare For SAAT 2019, can take notes.
Prepare a good timetable
Since we have almost a year left for SAAT 2019, we can easily get a month wise strategic timetable. Here is an outline of the same.
- First 3 Months: Utilise in preparing the chapters you feel less prepared in. Solve as many questions as possible and clear your basic concepts. SAAT 2019 will judge your basics and clarity of the concepts. Thus make sure to get them sorted.
- Next 3 Months: Concentrate on the chapters that are your strong points. Read a little extra about them from the reference books given above on this page.
- Next 3 Months: Now, revise the entire syllabus once again. Note down the doubts and solve them with help of teachers, friends or your guide. Revision is the most important element here. Put the concepts and basics into applications and try to solve numerical.
- Last 3 Months: Concentrate on solving question papers and taking mock tests. This will improve your speed and accuracy. Also, keep revising every day for at least 2 hours. Dedicate more time to the important topics and topics you feel important.
Just preparing the timetable will be not enough. Candidates have to make sure that they follow this strategy without fail. Thus, make sure you are motivated enough for this purpose. Take small breaks regularly and do what you like to do at this time. This will keep your mind fresh and will help you avoid any stress.
Solve question papers
Solve as many previous years question papers/ sample papers as possible. This will help maintain speed and accuracy. Take mock tests, one each day, you will definitely see the change in your speed.