To apply for the HPCET 2018, the online application form is to be filled. The application process is going on and will end on April 28, 2018. To fill the HPCET 2018 Application Form the candidates will have to create an account (register), log in using the credentials, fill the application form, pay the requisite amount and submit the same in the online mode itself. No other mode of application process is available.
The details regarding the application form and the amount to be paid is discussed below. Know how you can submit an error-free application form, the dates that are important for the process are also mentioned in this article.
HPCET 2018 Application Form
The Application form for HPCET 2018 will have to be filled in steps. Each step will lead to the next one. On the completion of all the steps, the application process will be successful. The steps are to be completed within the specified deadlines. Read the table below to know the important dates:
|HPCET 2018 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Starting date of filling the online application form||08 Mar 2018|
|Closing date of filling of online application form||28 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the HPCET 2018 Application Form.
Official Website: www.himtu.ac.in
How to fill the online HPCET 2018 Application Form
To fill the online application form of HPCET 2018, there are few steps that are to be followed. Below we have simplified and presented them for the easy understanding of the candidates.
Step 1: Register/Create your account
- First, the candidate needs to visit the “click here” link above on this page or visit the official website and find the link “08-03-2018: Application Form for HPCET 2018” under the admission tab in the website.
- On clicking the direct link above the following window will open, where one need s to click on the “click here to apply for HPCET-2018” button in green.
- After clicking on the button a new window will open where you will first see certain instructions, read them and click on “proceed to apply online”. Next, the window for registration will open. Fill the details and click on “Create Account” button.
- The system will generate a Unique Form Number which will be displayed in the popup menu on the screen and the credential created by the system against this form will also be delivered on the email address provided during the registration. The candidates are advised to note down the Form Number, User Name & Password for future reference.
Step 2: Login using the credentials
Click the “login” button. Fill the username, password and Application Form Number. The Online HPCET 2018 Application Form will appear.
Step 3: Fill the Application Form
- The form has been divided into six tabs i.e Basic Detail, Verify Email, Upload Photo and Signature, Confirmation, Fee Payment & Payment Detail. After successful submission of each webpage of Form, next page open automatically.
- In the Basic Details Section the candidates will have to fill up the details regarding the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Number
Programme applied for (B.Tech/M.tech)
- Choice of the Examination Centre (Centres are mentioned below on this page)
- Bonafide/Domicile of Himachal
Date of birth, valid e-mail id and alive mobile number
- Qualifying exam or it’s equivalent:
The percentage in qualifying examination or its equivalent:
Step 4: Verification of the email id provided
The email address as entered by the candidate during the registration of the form will automatically appear. The candidate can edit his / her wrongly entered email id. The system generated OTP will be sent to the candidate’s email ID by clicking the button “Send OTP on Email”. On entering a valid OTP, you will see the webpage message of Email verified successfully.
Step 5: Uploading of the Photograph and Signature
- Photograph: Click on browse to select your latest scanned photograph and select the file size up to 50kb of .JPEG/.JPG format from the source.
- Signature: Upload the JPEG/.JPG format file by browsing the source and select your latest digital signatures of file size up to 30kb.
- Guardian’s Signature: Upload the JPEG/.JPG format file by browsing the source and select your guardian’s latest digital signatures file size up to 30kb.
After attaching all the files, click on “Upload” button. You will see the webpage message of documents is uploaded successfully on the screen. The next page of confirmation will appear automatically.
Step 6: Confirmation
Thereafter, filled application form under the “Confirmation” button will appear. At the bottom of the application form, two options i.e. “Edit” and “Submit and Go For Payment” shall be there. In case you intend to make correction click on the edit button, if you are satisfied with all the details, click on the “Submit and Go For Payment” button. Once you have clicked on this button you cannot edit the details anymore.
Step 7: Payment of the Application Fee
- Offline Payment: If you want to make payment through bank Challan, select “Offline link to generate PNB Challan” option. PNB challan in triplicate (i.e. Candidate copy, bank copy and University copy) will be generated. Take the print out of the challan and deposit the fee in the nearest PNB Branch. After depositing the fee in the Bank, re-login in your account at least after 24 hours and enter transaction number provided by the bank on the PNB Challan in the payment details page and click on “Save Payment Details”. The form will proceed on the confirmation page.
- Online Payment: You can make payment using your Net Banking/Credit Card or Debit Card.
Step 8: Printing and Scanning
After the payment, a screen will display the full details entered by you in the Application Form along with declaration.
HPCET 2018 Application Fee
The application fee for both B.Tech anf M.Tech application form is indicated in the table below.
|Category||Fee for B.Tech||Fee for M.Tech|
|General||Rs. 1550/-||Rs. 1550/-|
|SC/ST/BPL||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 1400/-|
Examination Centres for HPCET 2018
While filling up the HPCET 2018 Application Form, the candidates will have to fill the choice of their examination centre. Here is the list of the examination centres that will be available to the candidates:
|HPCET 2018 Examination Centre||Code|
HPCET 2018 Admit Card
The HPCET 2018 Admit Card will be the next step for the candidates who will successfully submit their application forms. The Admit Card / Hall Ticket for HPCET 2018 will be made available on the official website only. Candidates should take a print of the e-admit card using the print option on A-4 size paper only. Also, they must ensure that all information on the e-admit card including photograph is clearly visible on the print.