HPCET 2018 Counselling process will be conducted only for those candidates whose name will appear in the HPCET 2018 Merit List. To appear in the counselling rounds the candidates will have to register online at www.himtu.ac.in. As per the schedule of the counselling, the candidates will need to visit the website and register to access the counselling details. There will be separate rounds for JEE Main 2018 qualified candidates and for HPCET 2018 qualified candidates.
Read below on this page the details of the HPCET 2018 Counselling rounds and how to participate in the counselling process by registering online.
HPCET 2018 Counselling
The HPCET 2018 counselling process includes steps like registration, selection and confirmation of password, payment of counselling fee, and document verification. Here is the schedule of HPCET 2018 Counselling:
|HPCET 2018 Counselling||Important Dates|
|Start of registration for Counselling||B.Tech: 1st week of Jun 2018|
M.Tech: 2nd week of Jun 2018
|End of the registration||B.Tech: 4th week of Jun 2018|
M.Tech: 2nd week of Jul 2018
Register Online: The HPCET 2018 Counselling registration form will be available at www.himtu.ac.in.
Note: Admission in B.Tech Course will be based on JEE Main 2018 marks and also on the Basis of HPCET 2018 marks. There will be 50% seats for JEE Main qualified candidates and the remaining 50% seats will be for HPCET 2018 qualified candidates. However, if there are vacant seats left, additional rounds may be held to fill vacant seats on the basis of 10+2 percentage.
How to fill HPCET 2018 Counselling Form
Step 1: Registration
Candidates need to get registered for HPCET counselling 2018 online using valid email id and mobile number. During registration, the candidate will also have to select the course of study and select and confirm the password. Upon successful registration, the registration number will be generated which needs to be noted down.
Step 2: Payment of Counselling Fee (by JEE Main candidates)
If the candidate is seeking admission based on JEE Main 2018 scores, the candidate has to pay the applicable counselling fee. HPCET 2018 qualified candidates, however, aren’t required to pay counselling fees.
Step 3: Printout of HPCET 2018 Counselling Form
Upon successful payment, the candidate has to next take a printout of the completed counselling form and send it to the following address:
H.P. Techincal University, Gandhi Chowk
Hamirpur 177001 (HP)
HPCET 2018 Counselling Procedure
- As per the counselling dates that will be declared after the declaration of HPCET 2018 result, the candidates need to check their position in the list and appear for the counselling.
- Candidates need to appear in person with all the necessary documents for the verification purpose.
- If the applicant fails to turn up for the counselling as specified in the counselling schedule or does not accept seat offered, he/she shall forfeit his/her claim. The seatwill be offered to the next applicant in the merit list.
- An applicant listed in the merit list shall be eligible for all rounds of admissions/counselling, irrespective of whether he/she attended/availed admission in the earlier round or not.
- Once the candidate is satisfied with the allotted seat they have to pay the fees and conform their admission. the details of the fee will be available after the results are declared.
Documents to be Produced during HPCET 2018 Counselling
Following are the documents that are to be produced in original, along with one set of photocopies duly attested at the time of counselling:
- Qualifying Certificate
- Marksheet of the qulaifying Examination
- Proof of Date of Birth, Class 10 marksheet or Birth Certificate
- National Level Entrance Examination / HPCET 2018 Score Card
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended
- Bonafide / Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Category certificate, if required
HPCET 2018 Seat Reservation
The counselling process of HPCET 2018, will be based on the number of seats in each course and the reservation policy. The below table shows the reservation percentage for each category for which admissions will be made:
|Category||Number of seats|