HPCET 2019 Application Form will be available in the online mode. Candidates applying for M.Tech or B.Tech courses must fill the application form in online mode. Also, the HPCET 2019 application process will start tentatively in the month of March 2019. Thus, candidates must take note of the important points regarding HPCET 2019 Application Form fillup. To start the application process, candidates need to register first. Also, there will be steps to verify your contact details. Thus, make sure to keep your contact details handy before starting the application process of HPCET 2019. Candidates will also have to submit the application fee in the online mode or they can also use offline mode to complete the HPCET 2019 Application Process. Read all details regarding HPCET 2019 Application Form fillup and application process on this page below.
HPCET 2019 Application Form
Only those candidates who will submit the application form before the deadline will be eligible to appear in HPCET 2019. Thus, you can take note of important dates regarding HPCET 2019 Application Form. After the application form is submitted online, candidates will be able to download their hall ticket for appearing in the examination.
|HPCET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online Application Process Starts for both M.Tech and B.Tech||01st week of Mar 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online for both M.Tech and B.Tech||4th week of Apr 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
Apply Online: The HPCET 2019 Application Form will be available at www.himtu.ac.in
It is important to note that candidates need to send the online application form via email or by post.
How to Fill the HPCET 2019 Application Form
Here is the brief flow of the application process. Read the image below to get a brief idea of the process. Next, we have described each process in details below:
Step 1: Register/Create your account
- First, the candidate needs to visit the direct link to register for HPCET 2019. The link will be available as per schedule.
- On clicking the direct link above a window will open, where one needs to click on the “click here to apply for HPCET-2019” button in green.
- After clicking on the button a new window will open where you will first see certain instructions, read them and click on “proceed to apply online”. Next, the window for registration will open. Fill the details and click on “Create Account” button.
- The system will generate a Unique Form Number which will be displayed in the popup menu on the screen and the credential created by the system against this form will also be delivered on the email address provided during the registration. The candidates are advised to note down the Form Number, User Name & Password for future reference.
Step 2: Login using the credentials
Click the “login” button. Fill the username, password and Application Form Number. The Online HPCET 2019 Application Form will appear.
Step 3: Fill the Application Form
- The form has been divided into six tabs i.e Basic Detail, Verify Email, Upload Photo and Signature, Confirmation, Fee Payment & Payment Detail. After successful submission of each webpage of Form, next page open automatically.
- In the Basic Details Section the candidates will have to fill up the details regarding the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Number
- Programme applied for (B.Tech/M.tech)
- Choice of the Examination Centre (Centres are mentioned below on this page)
- Bonafide/Domicile of Himachal
- Date of birth, valid e-mail id and alive mobile number
- Qualifying exam or it’s equivalent:
- The percentage in qualifying examination or its equivalent:
Step 4: Uploading of the Photograph and Signature
- Photograph: Click on browse to select your latest scanned photograph and select the file size up to 50kb of .JPEG/.JPG format from the source.
- Signature: Upload the JPEG/.JPG format file by browsing the source and select your latest digital signatures of file size up to 30kb.
- Guardian’s Signature: Upload the JPEG/.JPG format file by browsing the source and select your guardian’s latest digital signatures file size up to 30kb.
After attaching all the files, click on “Upload” button. You will see the webpage message of documents is uploaded successfully on the screen. The next page of confirmation will appear automatically.
Step 5: Payment of the Application Fee
- Offline Payment: If you want to make payment through bank Challan, select “Offline link to generate PNB Challan” option. PNB challan in triplicate (i.e. Candidate copy, bank copy and University copy) will be generated. Take the print out of the challan and deposit the fee in the nearest PNB Branch. After depositing the fee in the Bank, re-login in your account at least after 24 hours and enter transaction number provided by the bank on the PNB Challan in the payment details page and click on “Save Payment Details”. The form will proceed on the confirmation page.
- Online Payment: You can make payment using your Net Banking/Credit Card or Debit Card.
Step 6: Printing and Scanning
After the payment, a screen will display the full details entered by you in the Application Form along with declaration.
The scanned copy of printed application form must be sent through email or one must submit the copy of Application Form (PDF) form in the officer of the “Controller of Examination Himachal Pradesh Technical University Hamirpur (H.P.)-177001” within a week after its generation.
HPCET 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for both B.Tech anf M.Tech application form is indicated in the table below.
|Category||Fee for B.Tech||Fee for M.Tech|
|General||Rs. 1550/-||Rs. 1550/-|
|SC/ST/BPL||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 1400/-|
HPCET 2019 Admit Card
The HPCET 2019 Admit Card will be the next step for the candidates who will successfully submit their application forms. The Admit Card / Hall Ticket for HPCET 2019 will be made available on the official website only. Candidates should take a print of the e-admit card using the print option on A-4 size paper only. Also, they must ensure that all information on the e-admit card including photograph is clearly visible on the print.