ICFAI University Admission 2019 – The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE) is declared as a Deemed to be University. This university is situated in the capital city of Telangana, Hyderabad. The University offers B.Tech, M.Tech and B.Tech Lateral Entry programmes. The B.Tech courses are offered at IFHE Hyderabad, IU Dehradun, IU Tripura, IU Jharkhand, IU Himachal Pradesh, IU Jaipur, and IU Raipur. To take admissions candidates have to appear in an entrance test called ITSAT. apart from the ISAT, IFHE also provides an opportunity for the students who have appeared in JEE (Main 2019)/ State Level/ Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests. The broad objective of this university is to empower citizens through world-class quality education.
ICFAI University Admission 2019
- Established: ICFAI was established in 1984
- Type: Private, deemed to be University
- Campuses: CFAI has established 11 Universities across India. The ICFAI Universities are located at Hyderabad (the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), which is a Deemed University), and Dehradun, Himachal Pradesh (Baddi), Jaipur, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Raipur, Sikkim, and Tripura are state established private Universities.
- Location: Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road, Hyderabad
ICFAI University Admission 2019 Courses Available
The following B.Tech Courses are available at ICFAI over their various campus:
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Mechatronics (M)
- Mining Engineering (ME)
|Hyderabad Campus||Dehradun Campus||Tripura Campus||Jharkhand Campus||Himachal Pradesh Campus||Jaipur Campus||Raipur Campus|
The following M.Tech courses are available at ICFAI over their various campus:
|Hyderabad Campus||Dehradun Campus|
|Computer Science & Engineering||❌|
|RF and Microwave Engineering||❌|
|Industrial Manufacturing Engineering||❌|
|Manufacturing Systems Engineering||❌|
ICFAI University Admission Process 2019
To apply for admission in ICFAI University candidates must be eligible. Thus, below are the eligibility criteria for the same:
For B.Tech admissions:
- Pass with 50% and above aggregate marks in Class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects.
- Class 12 (or its equivalent) students awaiting their final examinations results may also apply.
- Admission will be offered based on scores secured in ITSAT 2019 / JEE (Main) 2019 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2019).
For M.Tech Admissions:
Candidates must have passed with minimum 60% or equivalent in Bachelor’s degree in the relevant course.
ICFAI University Placement
Following is the placement data as available on the website of the university:
|No. of Students||156||76||152||119|
|Opted for Higher Study||39||42||36||20|
|Opted for Placements||117||45||82||96|
|No. of Students placed||104||36||76||84|
- Apoorva IT
- Aishwarya Telecom
- Asa Bhanu
- ATMECS Tech.
- Choice Solutions
- Comm Labs
- Dark Horse
- Design Tribes
- Divami Software
- Fission Labs
- Future Tech
- Global Logic
Hyderabad – 501203