IIIT Hyderabad PGEE 2019 Admit Card – IIIT, Hyderabad will be releasing its admit cards for PGEE 2019 over the official website i.e www.iiit.ac.in. Candidates will need to login to their application portals with their credentials in order to download their IIT Hyderabad PGEE 2019 Admit Card. This postgraduate level computer-based test will be conducted across various test cities. And in order to appear for this entrance examination, a candidate will be required to carry a valid admit card. All those candidates who had submitted their online applications on time will find the admit card link activated over their application portal. To know more information on IIIT Hyderabad PGEE 2019 Admit Card, a candidate can keep reading this article!
IIIT Hyderabad PGEE 2019 Admit Card
An IIIT Hyderabad PGEE 2019 Admit Card will contain some of your personal details, along with your exam related details. Make sure, before downloading the admit card you check the details printed on it. And in case of any discrepancy, report immediately to the admit card issuing authority. But first, let’s quickly go through the important dates related to IIIT Hyderabad PGEE 2019 Admit Card, from below.
|IIIT Hyderabad PGEE 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issuance of IIIITH PGEE 2019 Admit Card||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|IIIITH PGEE 2019 Exam Date||4th week of Apr 2019|
Details Mentioned On Your IIIT Hyderabad PGEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates need to check whether the following details are mentioned correctly on their IIIT Hyderabad PGEE 2019 admit cards or not. If you spot any spelling mistakes or any printing errors, get it resolved by the Institute at the earliest possible.
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Exam Center
- Exam Date
- Course Opted For
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Photograph
Make sure, you get your IIIT Hyderabad PGEE 2019 admit cards signed by the invigilator on the day of the exam. It will be considered to be valid, once it has been signed by the authorized person(invigilator).
General Instructions For The Candidates
- All candidate’s need to carry two copies of their IIIT Hyderabad PGEE 2019 admit cards. One for office purpose and other for exam purpose.
- Latest passport size photographs should be affixed on both the copies.
- Along with the admit card, a candidate needs to carry a government ID proof. You can carry either of these ID proofs – Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Pan Card, Credit Card with Photo or Photo Id proof of your University.
- It is advised to retain this admit card for future purposes, even after the exams have been conducted.
- Candidates will be allowed to carry 2 HB pencils, erasers and pens, along with simple scientific calculators to the exam hall.
- Every aspirant must report 1 hour prior to the commencement of the exam.
- No change of errors will be entertained on the day of the exam. The Institute will be specifying a time period within which everyone needs to mail the errors on their admit cards to them.