IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2019 Result – Candidates who have given UGEE 2019 will be able to see the results on the official website in other words, the result for IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2019 will be published online. Candidates will have to enter their Username and Password so as to check the result. Candidates should note the result will be in the form of rank list which has been prepared on the basis of combined scores of the written test and interview.
IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2019 Result
The qualified candidates will get seats. Seats allocated to the students will be based on the ranks in multiple rounds. In each round, an applicant will be allocated a seat as per their rank. Candidates can see the schedule mentioned below to know about IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2019 Result.
For UGEE- CLD/ CND/ ECD/ CSD Programmes (NK/NTSE or KYPY)
|IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2019||Dates|
|Result of UGEE Entrance Exam||1st week of May 2019|
|Result of Interview SPEC Mode||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Result of UGEE Round 1||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Result of UGEE Round 2||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Result of UGEE Round 3||1st week of Jul 2019|
Result: IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2019 Result will be available at www.iiit.ac.in.
How to check IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2019 Result?
Candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to check the UGEE 2019 Results.
- Candidates will have to first click on the link “Result” which will be popping on the official website.
- After coming on the results page, candidates are required to enter their Username and Password which might have been generated at the time of registration.
- After entering all the details, candidates can check their results.
- After checking the results/ rank list as per the written examination, candidates will have to get ready for the interview round.
- After the interview, a final rank list for the admission will be prepared which will be comprising of combined scores of entrance examination and interview.
Allocation of Seats for IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2019
Candidates will be allotted seats on the following basis:
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their ranks in multiple rounds.
- For every round, there will be a limited period of time for a candidate to pay the fee for the seat. If a candidate does not accept the seat, his/ her seat will be declined.
- If a seat is not allotted to the student in any round, then the candidate can continue to next round.
- Candidates are required to make one-time payment for the seat allocation as well as for the tuition fee so as to continue the seat allocation process for further rounds.