IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2019 Result – IIIT Hyderabad has released the Result for IIIT H UGEE 2019 on May 08, 2019. The Candidates who had given UGEE 2019 are now able to check the results on the official website, in other words, the result for UGEE 2019 has been published online. All the Candidates can check the results using their Username and Password. Candidates should note that all eligible candidates need to appear for the interview, thereafter, they will be selected. Further, a rank list will be prepared on the basis of combined scores of the written test and interview. Check all details regarding IIIT UGEE 2019 Result from the page below.
IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2019 Result
The qualified candidates will get seats. Seats allocated to the students will be based on the ranks in multiple rounds. In each round, an applicant will be allocated a seat as per their rank. Candidates can see the schedule mentioned below to know about IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2019 Result.
For UGEE Programmes
|IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2019||Dates|
|Result of UGEE Entrance Exam||28 Apr 2019|
|UGEE 2019 Result||08 May 2019|
|UGEE 2019 Interview||First week of Jun 2019|
Result: Click Here to check the IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2019 Result.
Official Website: www.iiit.ac.in.
How to check UGEE 2019 Result?
Candidates have to follow certain steps in order to check the UGEE 2019 Results.
- Candidates will have to first click on the link “Result” which will be popping on the official website.
- When the candidates come on the results page, they are required to enter their Username and Password which might have been generated at the time of registration.
- After entering all the details, candidates can check their results.
- Once the candidates have checked the results/ rank list, they will have to get ready for the interview round.
- After the interview, a final rank list for the admission will be prepared which will be comprising of combined scores of entrance examination and interview.
Candidates will be allotted seats on the following basis:
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their ranks in multiple rounds.
- For every round, there will be a limited period of time for a candidate to pay the fee for the seat. If a candidate does not accept the seat, his/ her seat will be declined.
- If a seat is not allotted to the student in any round, then the candidate can continue to next round.
- Candidates are required to make one-time payment for the seat allocation as well as for the tuition fee so as to continue the seat allocation process for further rounds.