IISER Aptitude Test 2020 Registration – Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs) has released IISER aptitude test 2020 application form on their official website. The IISER aptitude test registration can be done online at the official website (iiseradmission.in). Candidates will need to register for the aptitutde test before filling IISER application form, by providing their mandatory details including name, email id and mobile number. Candidates will also need to pay an application fee during IISER aptitude test registration. Scroll below to know in detail about IISER aptitude test 2020 registration including how to fill application form of IISER aptitude test 2020.
Latest: IISER Aptitude Test 2020 Registration has started now. Scroll down to get the links to apply for it.
IISER Aptitude Test 2020 Registration
For the IISER applicants, registration is the first and foremost step to fill an application form of IISER aptitude test 2020. The table given below will mention dates and events related to IISER aptitude test 2020 registration.
|Avaialability of application form||23 Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit the form||30 Apr 2020|
|Last date to pay application fees||30 Apr 2020|
Online Registration of IISER Aptitude Test 2020 : Click here to apply online for IISER Aptitude Test 2020.
Official website: iiseradmission.in.
IISER Aptitude Test 2020 Application Fee
A noteworthy thing which candidates have to keep in mind is that they are required to submit the application fee on time. The amount which has to be paid is specified below.
|General / EWS / OBC – NCL||Rs 2,000|
|SC / ST / PwD||RS 1,000|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be submitted via payment gateways of ICICI which can be paid using UPI / Debit Card / Credit Cards / Net Banking.
How to apply for IISER Aptitude Test 2020 Application Form?
There are few steps that candidates have to follow to fill the application form. The steps given below can be referred to see how the form can be filled in an apt manner.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website
- Then, click on ‘Registration’
- Enter the basic details like name, date of birth, nationality, mobile number etc
- Submit the details.
As and when all the details are submitted, the login credentials will be sent to your registered e-mail id and contact number.
Step 2: Login to fill the application form
Provide the login credentials in the login window and click on ‘Go to Personal Details Form’. Enter all the details one by one, such as the personal details, communication details, qualifying examination details.
Step 3: Upload the images
After entering all the details, upload the copy of the 12th class marks. Then, upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature. Then, click on ‘Submit’ button.
Step 4: Submitting the form through SCB channel
After the submission of the application form, an option will come to fill the application form through SCB channel.
Step 5: Select the test centres
Specify at least 5 preferred choices for the exam centres in the application form.
Step 6: Give the preferences for IISER
After selecting the test centres, give the preferences of IISERs but in the decreasing order.
Step 6: Pay the application fee
After giving the preferences, pay the required amount of the application fee. You may choose the payment gateways from UPI / Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Documents required to submit IISER Aptitude Test 2020 Application Form
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- Scanned image of the candidate’s photograph
- Scanned image of the candidate’s signature
Details to be entered in IISER Aptitude Test 2020 Application Form
- Application sequence number
- Name of the candidate
- Parents / Guardian’s Name
- Aadhar card number
- Kashmiri migrant or not?
- Mobile number
- Alternate contact number
- E-mail id
- Alternate e-mail id
- Pin Code
Qualifying Exam Details
- Roll number of 12th class
- Name of the Board / Institution / University
- Passing year
- Is result declared or not
- Marks obtained
General Instructions to fill IISER Aptitude Test 2020 Application Form
There are some noteworthy instructions which are prescribed by the governing authority only and it must be followed while filling the form. Check the points given below for the same:
- User these browsers to fill the application form like Internet Explorer (Version 11) / Mozilla Firefox (50 to 61) / Google Chrome (50 to 69).
- The fields marked with * are mandatory to be filled.
- Fill the registration form to have user id and password.
- Make sure the contact number entered is valid and active. It cannot be changed or used again for registration.
IISER Aptitude Test 2020 Registration: Image Specifications
Candidates are required to upload the images in a proper format to submit the application form. Make sure that the dimensions and the file size of all the uploaded images are apt. Given below are the details about the images:
|Photograph||jpg / jpeg||200 KB|
|Signature||jpg / jpeg||200 KB|
|12th class marksheet||jpg / jpeg||1 MB|
IISER Aptitude Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before applying for IISER. There are 3 channels through which candidates can apply. Look at the information given below for the same:
Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent level exam with science stream in the year 2019 and 2020.
IISER Aptitude Test 2020 Admit Card
Candidates are going to receive the admit card for IISER 2020 if they have applied through SCB channel. IISER 2020 admit card is issued at the official website of the exam conducting body. Candidates are required to enter their login credentials, received at the end of the registration. The admit card comprises of the details like name and address of the candidate, address of the test centre, exam date and timing, general instructions.
It is advised to candidates to carry a valid id proof along with the admit card to avoid any further chaos and confusion at the exam centre.
IISER 2020 Admission Channels
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
All those candidates who have valid KVPY fellowship commencing from 2020-21 academic session are eligible for admission. Additional cut – off criteria for marks obtained in 10+2 will also be applicable.
JEE Advanced Channel
Candidates in General category securing a rank within 10000 in the Common Rank List (CRL) of JEE Advanced 2020 are eligible to apply. For candidates belonging to the reserved category (OBC-NC, SC, ST, PD), their category rank should be within 10000. Additional cut-off criteria for marks obtained in 10+2 board examination is also applicable.
- Students who have passed 10+2 level with science stream in 2019 or 2020 are eligible to apply for admissions and appear for IAT 2020.
- However, they will be considered for admissions to the degree programmes only if they obtain the cut-off marks specified for their board.
- Students applying through SCB channel will have to appear in the IISER Aptitude Test (IAT) which will be conducted at various centres across the country.
Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) allows the candidates to take admission to 3 channels in the engineering programme. The engineering programme which is provided at IISER is BS – MS Dual Degree Programme. IISER Aptitude Test is a computer-based test that consists of the multiple-choice questions. The questions are asked from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. The first two years consist of courses in basic sciences and other two years comprises of the specialization in chosen science subjects. The last year (5th year) consists of the research project.
IISER Aptitude Test 2020 Application Form: FAQs
- How do I apply for IISER Aptitude Test 2020?
- The candidates can apply only via online mode from the official website of IISER only.
- Can I apply through more than one channel?
- Yes, you can apply through more than one channel.
- Do I need to apply separately for each channel?
- Yes, candidates have to first do the registration on the application portal. This registration account can be used to fill the application forms of any of the 3 available channels. Each channel requires a separate online application and payment of application fee. Also, you must check the eligibility criteria too for each channel.
- Can I pay the application fee through DD/Cheque?
- No, the application fee can only be submitted via online payment gateways.
- What should I do if I have paid the application fees, but the payment has been reversed?
- Notify this through e-mail to ask-jac2019[AT]iiserb.ac.in as soon as possible. All the claims will be processed once the admission is done.
- How do I make a choice of IISER?
- The choice of IISER can be made while filling the application form.