IIST Admission 2019 Application Form – Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) invites applications for the students who want to pursue an Undergraduate Degree. Candidates who want to pursue the courses offered under Undergraduate Degree need to first register themselves. The IIST admission 2019 Registration is available in online mode only at the official website of IIST, iist.ac.in. Candidates can register until June 17, 2019. No registrations will be allowed after the deadline. Candidates can have detailed knowledge about the Application Form from this article.
IIST Admission 2019 Application Form
Candidates will have to enter their personal, communication and educational details while registering themselves. The most important thing while applying for IIST Admission 2019 is that candidates will have to enter their Application Number and scores of their JEE Advanced 2019 for Undergraduate Admission. Candidates can check the important dates about the application forms from the schedule given below:
|IIST Admission 2019
|Start of registration for admission||03 Jun 2019|
|Registration for admission closes on||17 Jun 2019|
Official Website: iist.ac.in.
How to Register for IIST Admission 2019?
Candidates will have to certain steps in order to do the registration for IIST Admission 2019. The steps for the same are given below:
- The first step is to check the eligibility criteria for the course in which a candidate wants to apply.
- After checking the eligibility criteria, candidates will have to visit the online application portal www.admission.iist.ac.in
- Then, they will have to click on the Undergraduate Admission 2019 Link and will have to fill in all the details.
- After filling all the details, candidates will be given an IIST Registration Number and Password.
- After this, the candidates are required to pay the application fee.
IIST Admission 2019 Registration Fee
The candidates are required to pay some amount for the registration for UG IIST Admission 2019. It is to be noted that the amount should be paid through SBI Collect only and it is non-refundable if once paid. The details for the fee given below are based on the previous year’s trends. However, candidates can refer to the table given below to check the application fee.
|Male Candidates in GEN & OBC-NCL||Rs. 600|
|Female Candidates in GEN & OBC-NCL||Rs. 600|
|All SC, ST, PD candidates||Rs. 300|
IIST Admission 2019 Ranklist
The candidates who have registered online and have paid the fee, the rank list will be prepared only for them only. The rank list will be prepared on the marks scored by students in JEE (Advanced) 2019.
The tie-breaking criteria which are mentioned below will be followed in case of same marks:
- Higher ranks will be given to the students who have scored higher marks in Mathematics.
- If the above criteria do not break the tie, then the students who have obtained higher marks in Physics will be given higher rank.
- If there is a tie even after the above criteria, then those students will be given higher rank who have obtained higher marks in JEE (Main) 2018 depending upon different categories.
Online Choice Filling Process for IIST Admission 2019
The candidates who have registered themselves and whose name will appear in the rank list will have to visit the official website of IIST and enter their application number and password to log in. The reason for doing this is they will have to choose the branch of study for themselves.
- The choices of the branch of study once saved, will not liable to change afterwards.
- Students are advised to select their branch of study as per their preference only. It is not mandatory to give all the 3 choices. It is advised that candidates should select only those branches in which they are really interested.
- There is no option as ‘Freeze’ in case of the seat allotment when a candidate is allotted his/her second or third choice in any round of seat allotment.
- When candidates have accepted the allotted seat, they will be automatically ‘SLIDED’ to their higher preference when the vacancy arises during the seat allotment round.
- If a candidate does not accept a seat allotted in any round, the allotment will be cancelled and his/ her name will be totally removed from all the subsequent seat allotment rounds. This is why it is very important to select the branch of study carefully and with utmost care.