IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Admit Card is now available on the official website. The link to download the IPU CET 2018 B.Tech Admit Card is given below. The IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Admit Card will contain all the important details like Venue details, CET date and time, important instructions etc. Also, keep handy your Login Id and password to access the Admit Card. To get the IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card candidates will have to log in to their registered account and then access their admit card. Below we have discussed some very important points that will guide the candidates through the admit card download process and appearing the examination.
IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Admit Card
The link to download the IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Admit Card is given below. Candidates can not afford to miss the deadline for the admit card, as without it an entry in the examination hall is not allowed. The Admit card is available from May 07, 2018. Thus, candidates can access the same now.
|IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Candidates can download admit card from||07 May 2018|
|Date of exam||13 May 2018 (11:00 AM to 1:30 PM)|
Get Admit Card: The IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Admit Card will be available at is now available — Download Here.
How to download IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Admit Card
The candidates need to be ready with their login id and password to access their admit cards. The Admit Card will be available online, on or before 5 days of the date of the CET. The Admit Cards may be downloaded from the candidates’ individual account. Below are the steps to download the admit card/hall ticket.
- Visit the direct link given above.
- A window for login will open, similar to the one shown here:
- After you enter the login ID and Password click on the ‘login’ button as shown above.
- On the next window, your admit card will appear as the one shown below. Download it and take a print out of the same.
Details on the IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Admit Card
There will be following details on your IPU CET 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card:
- Roll Number
- Date and Time
- Code of CET
- Name of the CET
- Centre Details
- Candidate’s Name and Address
- Signature and TRhum Impression of the candidate
- Important Instructions
- How to retrieve login password
How to retrieve the password for login
It is possible that a candidate may misplace the password for their registered account, in that case on need not panic. The password can be easily retrieved. Here is what you need to do:
- Click on the Forgot password button, as shown below:
- On the next step, enter the login id and the verification code and click on get password, you will thus able to get your password.
After downloading the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card
After you have downloaded the hall ticket of IPU CET B.Tech 2018, make sure you follow the below instructions carefully:
- Take more than 2 printouts of the admit card in an A4 size paper.
- Paste photograph on both the copies. The photo must same as the one uploaded during the online application process.
- A copy of the admit card must be retained by the candidate as proof.
- On the day of the examination, the candidates will have to bring 2 copies of the admit card. One copy of the admit card must be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator. The second copy should be handed over to the Invigilator for University records.
- Candidate must preserve the CET Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling/admission.
- Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the Common Entrance Test, under any circumstances.
Examination Centres for IPU CET B.Tech 2018
Here is the list of the cities where the IPU CET 2018 will be held for the B.Tech courses:
IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Result
The IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Result will be announced as per the schedule. The Result for IPU CET 2018 B.Tech will be declared separately on the official website. Along with the Result of IPU CET B.Tech 2018, the merit list will be also published. Candidates who will score more than or equal to the cut off marks will be placed on the merit list. The cutoff marks will be decided on the basis of the number of seats available.