The IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Application Form is now available for the candidates who desire to take admission in various B.Tech courses in institutes under IPU. The application form will have to be submitted online in the prescribed format before the last date. Candidates need to pay a certain amount of fees as the application fee to apply for IPU CET 2018. We have provided the details of the IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Application Form below. Know the important dates, mode of payment, steps to apply online and important instructions.
Candidates are also advised to make sure they fulfil the eligibility criteria for applying online. The information furnished by the candidates will be verified at each stage during the admission process, make sure all the information you provide are valid and correct.
IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Application Form
All the candidates who will be applying for the B.Tech programmes will need to register online and access the IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Application Form. No other mode of application is available and thus make sure you follow the dates and apply on time.
|IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Release of the Application Form||19 Feb 2018|
|Last date to apply is||01 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Application Form.
Official Website: www.ipu.ac.in
How to fill the IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Application Form
Filling up the application form can sometimes seem difficult and confusing, but here we have provided a step by step guide which will clear out the online application process for the candidates. Read the steps properly and understand them and apply online accordingly.
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the above-mentioned link and fill in the details stepwise. Once all the steps are completed, the login details will be generated. On clicking the link the following window will open, you need to select the category of the exam you are applying for. In this case select the first option that says: “Engineering/Professional/Pg Diploma”.
- Next, fill all the other field with correct details. Towards the end, you will need to upload photograph, signature and thumb impressions. Click on the upload link as shown in the image below:
- On clicking the above-mentioned link a new window will open where you will have to upload the items as per specifications.
- First, upload the photograph under the photograph tab by browsing your scanned image from your system. Then click on the upload button. Similarly, click on signature tab and thumb impression tab to upload the images in the same way. Then click on the “Close this window Tab”.
- After uploading and filling all the details click on the “Next” button.
- On completing the details on the next open window, click on the submit button, you will get your login credentials i.e. login id and password.
Step 2: Login and fill other details
- After logging in the candidates will have to select the course he/she wishes to apply for. In this case, choose B.Tech.
- Choice o the IPU CET 2018 centre will be also provided here. Candidates will have to choose from the list of available centre options. The list is mentioned below on this page.
- On filling all the details, candidates will have to click on the next button. The payment window will open.
Step 3: Payment of the application fee
On this window, the candidates will have to select the payment mode: Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking and pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee. Only the online mode of payment will be available for the payment of the application fee.
Step 4: Take a Printout
On the success of the payment process, the candidates will be shown a window which will include the transaction id and the application form having the course details and personal information. Save this page and take print out as a proof of your application.
Specifications of the items to be uploaded in IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Application Form
Candidates will need to upload the following items during the Step 1 of the application process as per the specifications mentioned in this table.
|Thumb Impression||(30X60)mm||80 KB||.JPEG|
Eligibility Criteria for IPU CET B.Tech 2018
In order to be eligible for IPU CET 2018 for B.Tech, the candidate should fulfil following criteria.
- You should pass class 12th with at least 55% aggregate in physics, chemistry, mathematics.
- You should also pass each subject separately.
- Also, you need to pass English as a subject of study (core/elective / functional) in qualifying exam.
Examination Centres for IPU CET B.Tech 2018
Here is the list of the cities where the IPU CET 2018 will be held for the B.Tech courses:
IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who will successfully submit the IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Application Form, will be able to get their admit card for appearing in the examination. The admit card has to be downloaded by logging in into the registered account. Without this document, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination. Thus make sure you download the admit card which is expected to be available five days before the IPU CET B.Tech 2018 Examination.