IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Admit Card – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will release the IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Admit Card from the official website on or 5 days prior to the commencement of the offline entrance. No separate notification will be passed on to the applicants, individually. Candidates need to login to their application portals as per the date and download it on their own. If any cases of non-receipt of Admit Card, the candidate needs to contact the Office of Controller of Examinations at IP University, few days prior to the entrance. Those applicants who have submitted their applications well on time will only be provided with the admit card link. Get all the information on IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Admit Card from this page below.
IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Admit Card
Under any circumstances, the University will not be entertaining any requests for the issue of duplicate admit cards for IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Admit Cards. Also after going through every detail mentioned on the admit card, make sure to carry two printouts to carry it on the day of the exam. As one of the copies is to be retained by the invigilator whereas the other one needs to be retained by the candidate, after the invigilator signs it. Note that, a passport size photograph should be pasted on the space provided on both of the admit card copies. Candidates can keep a track of the IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Admit Card related events from the schedule below.
|IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Date Of Admit Card Release||5 days before the date of the CET|
|Date of Examination – M. Tech (Tool Engineering)||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination – M. Tech (Nano Sc. &Technology)||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination – M. Tech (Robotics &Automation)||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination – M. Tech (ECE/DC/SP/RF &M/VLSI/ECE-Weekend)||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination – M. Tech (Engg. Physics)||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination – M. Tech (Chemical Engg)||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination – M. Tech (IT/CSE/1S/CSE-Weekend)||2nd week of May 2019|
View: Candidates will be able to view and download their IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Admit Cards from here.
Steps To Download IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Admit Cards
These steps have been provided with an aim for easing out your viewing or downloading procedure of IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Admit Cards.
- Click the link, that you will find below the table.
- From this page, look for the option of “Applicant Login”. Enter your login ID and password.
- Click “Login” to proceed. This is how your IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Admit Card will appear.
- Look for the IPU CET M. Tech 2019 Admit card link from there. Click that.
- Finally, on the next page, your IPU CET M.Tech 2019 admit cards will be appearing on the screen.
- Make sure, you go through each and every detail mentioned on it. And in case of any typo get back to the issuing authority at the earliest, to get it resolved.
- Do carry at least two copies of your IPU CET M.Tech 2019 admit cards to the center, along with your recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
Details Mentioned On IPU CET M. Tech 2019 Admit card
- IPU CET Exam Roll Number
- IPU CET Exam Date and Time Slot
- Course Opted For
- IPU CET Specialization as M.Tech
- Exam Center Address
- Candidate’s Address
- Space for Photograph
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression
- Invigilator’s Signature
- Signature of Controller Of Examination
- Some General Instructions
General Instructions For Appearing For IPU CET M.Tech 2019
All candidates are requested to read the instructions mentioned on the IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Admit Cards, before appearing for the entrance examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam center after the commencement of the exam.
- No entry shall be provided to any candidate before 30 minutes of the commencement of the exam.
- A candidate without a valid admit card wouldn’t be allowed to appear for the IPU CET M.Tech 2019.
- Every candidate must carry a valid government ID proof on the day of the exam.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the exam premises before the paper ending time, as specified by the University.
- A candidate will only be allowed to mark his/her response with a black ballpoint pen on the OMR response sheet.
- Candidates are only allowed to mark ONE response in the sheet. Avoid overwriting or marking two response against one question.
- Carrying of any unfair means to the exam hall is strictly prohibited.
- All candidates are advised to necessarily carry two copies of the admit card.
After one is done with retrieving their admit cards, one can actually start focussing on the syllabus that needs to be prepared, along with making themselves familiar with the exam pattern of the CET, that they are appearing for. You can check the exam pattern and the syllabus of IPU CET M.Tech 2019 from here.
For more such details, keep following the updates on this page. Also, if you have any queries or doubts, do mention them in the comments section. And we will be happy to help, you guys out! 😀