IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Application Form – To pursue an M.Tech course under Indraprastha University, a candidate necessarily needs to apply with their valid GATE scores or through the offline entrance test marks. This entrance test conducted by IPU to allot seats under various M.Tech disciplines is known as IPU CET M.Tech. To appear for this entrance, the University opens an online application portal over their official website i.e www.ipu.ac.in. The direct link will be made available after its release on this page as well. Candidates need to get themselves registered in the application portal by filling up some of the details. The Application Form Fee will be specified soon after the official release of the information brochure. To know more information on IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Application Form, application fee, steps to apply for IPU CET 2019 M.Tech, etc., candidates can keep reading this article.
IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Application Form
Note that, the IPU CET M.TEch 2019 Application Form Fee once paid, would not be refunded under any circumstances. There would not be any provision for filling up the application forms through offline modes. An application will only be considered to be valid if the online application forms are submitted before the last date, along with the specified application fee. In case of application dates being extended for any M.Tech discipline, changes will be made accordingly in the table provided below.
|IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Application Form||Events|
|Online Application Starts||3rd week of Feb 2019|
|Last Date of Submitting The Application Form for M.Tech in Tool Engg/ Nano Science & Tech/ Robotics & Automation/ Engg Physics||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Last Date of Submitting Applications for M.Tech -ECE/DC/SP/RF & M/VLSI, IT/CSE/IS||1st week of May 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates will be able to apply for IPU CET 2019 M. Tech from here.
How To Apply For IPU CET M.Tech 2019?
By following these steps in a sequence, a candidate will be able to successfully get themselves registered under IPU CET 2019 M.Tech Admissions.
- Click on the link provided under the table. You will be redirected to the official website of the University.
- From the main page, look for “Academics” section in the menu bar.
- Next, find the link saying “Admission 2019”. Click that.
- On the next page, you will find an “Online Registration for Admission 2019”. Select that.
- After selecting that, you will be directly taken to the online application form.
Details To Be Filled In The Application Form Part -1 ( First Tab)
- Exam category as Engineering
- Mandatory general information
- Upload photograph and signature of the specified measurements
- Upload Your Left-Hand Thumb Impression
- Click the “Next” button to proceed.
Details To Be Filled In The Application Form (Second Tab)
- Fill In Your Educational Qualifications like Class 10, 12th marks, board, year of passing, along with some graduation details.
Details To Be Filled In The Application Form(Third Tab)
- Filling the captcha code
- Newly Generated Log in credentials will be generated
Details To Be Filled In The Application Form( Part 2)
- Details of the course opted for
- Pay Application Fee
- Choose the desired payment gateway
- Check once all the details before submitting. Save or Preview them, first.
- Finally, submit all the details.
After submitting your online applications before the last date, candidates need to wait for the release of the IPU CET 2019 M.Tech Admit Cards. The IPU will be making the admit card link available to its candidates just a few days prior to the commencement of the offline entrance exam. No separate notification will be released by the University. Rather a candidate needs to keep a check at the official website as per the dates released. You will find the download link in our IPU CET 2019 M.Tech Admit Card page as well, after its release.
It is advised to keep your IPU CET 2019 M.Tech Admit Cards stored safely even after the exams are done being conducted. As it will contain some important details like application number, exam related details, course opted for, etc. which will be required for further admission rounds. So, this implies that the details mentioned on it must be true in nature and in case of any errors, necessarily needs to be reported to the competent authorities. So that, necessary steps could be taken for the matter to be resolved, before the exam.
And accordingly after that, one can start preparing as per the syllabus and the exam pattern prescribed by the authorities. You will find both of these two things to start your preparation, here.